NFL using magnet gloves? Texans

Spohawks

Reaction score
In the video, he can't throw the ball or get rid of the ball. Magnets, stickum or what?

Boycie

Reaction score
Since the NFL is not classified as a sport, but sport ENTERTAINMENT, like wrestling...it doesn't surprise me at all.
True, but people can bet on it, so I wonder about the legal ramifications if there are any. I'm no lawyer, but this looks like something that could be deemed fraudulent, but what do I know?

sutz

Reaction score
When did footballs start containing ferrous materials? Magnets don't work on plastics, or pigskin. ;)

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Some gullible people here. I think they are making reference to The Replacements.

I find it funny that Gene Hackman's character was telling a reporter his team won because they had heart, but he's willing to use illegal substances.

It's been a while since I've seen that movie, so maybe I'm missing context. 😅

Ron black

Reaction score
Are people really this gullible? Watch the video close please . Towards the end of video when he is in the back of the end zone and he removes his glove from his hand , which btw is what’s controlling the ball not magic pixie dust , and he drops the ball . The ball and his glove separate. So what imaginary substance ceases to “ be sticky when you remove your hand out of the glove or what magnet ? Hmmm. Madden put it in his game to make a mockery of such silly theories. Peace

Ron black

Reaction score
True, but people can bet on it, so I wonder about the legal ramifications if there are any. I'm no lawyer, but this looks like something that could be deemed fraudulent, but what do I know?
Yea, it would be a crime of the highest magnitude

Cyrus12

Reaction score
There are magnets in the poles too...according to Jake the asshole on YouTube...he has exposed the league.

schkoot

Reaction score
There are magnets in the poles too...according to Jake the asshole on YouTube...he has exposed the league.
Magnetic gloves and steel belted balls? Maybe. I dunno. Probably adhesive of some type.
But magnetic goal posts? LOL NO!!! If it were true, a magnetic field powerful enough to steer a moving ball would be turning every loose piece of ferrous material into a bullet and sticking to the goal posts (or similarly repelling them with the same affect).

Last edited:

schkoot

Reaction score
On a rewatch with a more critical eye, this was a TD celebration stunt. The glove falls from the ball imediately after the hand is out of the glove. If it were magnetized, it would stick to the ball as it falls.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Are people really this gullible? Watch the video close please . Towards the end of video when he is in the back of the end zone and he removes his glove from his hand , which btw is what’s controlling the ball not magic pixie dust , and he drops the ball . The ball and his glove separate. So what imaginary substance ceases to “ be sticky when you remove your hand out of the glove or what magnet ? Hmmm. Madden put it in his game to make a mockery of such silly theories. Peace
Holy Name I have NEVER seen on here, Catwoman!

Did Roger dispatch you himself? How did you find this place?