NFL insiders believe Jadeveon Clowney will sign with Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
groundchucklives":2fxapu9p said:
flake diva CLowney was probably boppin' his banana over all of the media coverage his dumbass "OMG when will he sign...WHO will he sign with?!! OMG..stay tuned...he might decide soon!!!" BS received from both the dolts in the media and from all of the his kneepad sporting clowney fan boys. just lol at any of you who criticized a diva like Favre for all of his drama but defended Clown-boy's antics over hte course of the past 6 months. Good riddance. hope he gets knocked on his ass first game out.

You're absolutely obsessed. In what world is a player obliged to sign in a timely fashioned to appease some boomer who only knows how to communicate in a belittling fashion?

Seriously. This vendetta is actually worrying, and if you're not purposely trolling, I hope you seek help.

Rat

Reaction score
groundchucklives":2sfe8xgk said:
flake diva CLowney was probably boppin' his banana over all of the media coverage his dumbass "OMG when will he sign...WHO will he sign with?!! OMG..stay tuned...he might decide soon!!!" BS received from both the dolts in the media and from all of the his kneepad sporting clowney fan boys. just lol at any of you who criticized a diva like Favre for all of his drama but defended Clown-boy's antics over hte course of the past 6 months. Good riddance. hope he gets knocked on his ass first game out.

You know, I really liked Clowney, but your unintelligible, incoherent ramblings have convinced me that he’s a bum who is unworthy of even our practice squad.

rcaido

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":39u8lhhx said:
groundchucklives":39u8lhhx said:

You're absolutely obsessed. In what world is a player obliged to sign in a timely fashioned to appease some boomer who only knows how to communicate in a belittling fashion?

Seriously. This vendetta is actually worrying, and if you're not purposely trolling, I hope you seek help.

Hey fanboy shouldn't you be a Titan fan now. Go join your Clown. HE is DIVAAAA! Odoyle rulez!

Seriously, ii thought Clowney's cook made dinner for the Saints. It was a done deal

i think ill just wait for the official announcement.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":16c6tspc said:
groundchucklives":16c6tspc said:

Now I really want to see the Seahawks sign him just to watch Chuck go off the rails!

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Clowney changed agents earlier this morning, something I thought he should have done a long while ago.
There is a vid on the Niners site headlined 'Clowney to Titans is good news for the Niners'". Vid shows him wrecking them last season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Rat":3fuiwqgg said:
groundchucklives":3fuiwqgg said:

You know, I really liked Clowney, but your unintelligible, incoherent ramblings have convinced me that he’s a bum who is unworthy of even our practice squad.

Far cry from the good ole days posts he started with.
Might be a parody account.

Chapow

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone else here remember Steve Largent?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I was a yuge Largent fan boy.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Chapow":v3624ige said:

Had to google him.

Chapow

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3i67vfuf said:
Chapow":3i67vfuf said:

Had to google him.

Damn punk kids these days...

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Okay, it's officially over now. From the man himself.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/status/1302494418214293504[/tweet]

Apparently the Seahawks were much more active in the Clowney sweepstakes than was initially reported. Wonder if we'll ever get the details.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well there are a few teams ahead of the Titans I think one being the Chiefs if he wanted the Super Bowl, he would have had a better chance in the NFC with us, Saints, 49ers. Rams,and possibly the Packers as pretty close over all.

OP
OP
M

massari

Reaction score
Did Clowney and Griffen want to be in Dallas and Tenn so bad that they didn't want to take a slight overpayment to get them here? What about giving up a mid rd pick for Calais Campbell? Use the money they threw at Finney, Olsen/Hollister, Ogbuehi ect to get the job done. They could've even gotten an extra 7.5 from KJ Wright after they drafted Brooks in the 1st round.

Prioritizing those types over legit edge rushers and DTs seems bizarre.

And where all all these talented D-linemen that were supposed to become available on cutdown day? lol

Beren

Reaction score
Part of me feels like the Clowney trade seems poorer now we haven't retained him.

People in the building knew Clowney, his production and his health for a full season - so if they thought $12m was too much, then I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
"so if they thought $12m was too much"
If they thought $12M was too much why did they offer him $15-18 earlier in the process? He reportedly turned down up to $18M 3 times from 3 different teams during this saga.
The coach who originally drafted him is now at Titans. I think that is a big factor in his choice. Also Tenn is half as far from his family/home as Seattle. I could see that being a draw. Titans showed last year they offer a legit challenge in AFC side. For those reasons it looks like a decent fit for him.
Now WE just have to move on and prove he made the wrong choice.

kf3339

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1pvwsa22 said:
Any decent DE/DL players available after cuts?

Glad that is over. Now get focused on a quality DT either as a FA, or by trade. That's our weak spot.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Beren":10l8bhzo said:
Part of me feels like the Clowney trade seems poorer now we haven't retained him.

People in the building knew Clowney, his production and his health for a full season - so if they thought $12m was too much, then I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

When they spent $7m on an old, often injured TE, they lost that benefit with me.

$12m and the Hawks didnt sign him. Thats just insane. Hard pill to swallow.

keasley45

Reaction score
Thats how the cookie crumbles sometimes. my prediction, i think he plays well this year but misses maybe 5 games due to injury. The hawks come within a game of the superbowl and the season feels like russ's rookie campaign with all the optimism in the world heading into next year as superbowl favorites. Clowney goes into the off-season with injury questions yet again and we sign him next year to a reasonable 4 year deal. Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.