NFC West Week 13

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ringless is a good Cards fan.

He might've just killed my favorite troll thread tho. Lighten up dude....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RedAlice":1igkg9kk said:
Ringless is a good Cards fan.

He might've just killed my favorite troll thread tho. Lighten up dude....
When Whiner trolls lighten up, Geek will lighten up. Besides, ringless is a good dude and a Cards fan. Smack talked at a Whiner troll ain't gonna bug him. He was here after the game last night and he'll be here again soon.

Oh and one other thing, Go Falcons! (you know I had to go there ringless)

pehawk

Reaction score
I think the Cards in trouble on Sunday. Just call it women's intuition.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
I'm feeling a little better about this game now that it's Friday. I was concerned about Stanton but I think fitz should play at least he says he is and that will really take a lot of pressure off several players. If our defense just plays their game we will win. And I think our coaching is much more advanced than the falcons so there's that too. If we come out and win we will stay in the drivers seat for another week. That's all we need now that SF is out of the division picture.

Largent80

Reaction score
I think by now everyone should realize that anyone can beat anyone at any time.

However, the Hawks are playing lights out on Defense right now even with 14 penalties to 4 and well over 100 yards in lost yardage, last night alone.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
What's the Whiners excuse for leaving in the 3rd qtr? Oh wait, they went to the luxury boxes to watch this domination, lol, Yea right, what a joke

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417200907528.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417200907528.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 773

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
ringless":3pwa9h46 said:
I'm feeling a little better about this game now that it's Friday. I was concerned about Stanton but I think fitz should play at least he says he is and that will really take a lot of pressure off several players. If our defense just plays their game we will win. And I think our coaching is much more advanced than the falcons so there's that too. If we come out and win we will stay in the drivers seat for another week. That's all we need now that SF is out of the division picture.

No one is out at this point. Might want to rethink that fortune telling gig.....lol