The Lines:
Cardinals -5.5 over Rams
Seattle PK Rams
Chicago -7 over 49ers

Elo says:
Arizona wins 74% of the time over the Rams
Seattle wins 50% of the time against Vikings
SF wins 35% of the time against Chicago

Arizona will travel to St Louis to visit the Rams this week in a game they have certainly had circled. It's a game they have mentioned a few times throughout the year as one they are looking forward to because they felt they were the better team and can get revenge. This will be a game in which both teams could be missing a lot of starters, but overall Arizona has more talent and better coaching. I think this is a game that Arizona should have no problem winning, and one that wont be as difficult as the 49er game that came off some very emotional wins against the best teams in the league. Arizona wins by 10.

Seattle will travel to face the Vikings. I was hoping weather would play a role but it doesn't appear it will. Of course it's going to be clear skies and a sunny 40 degrees. Seattle is a hard team to predict this year, they are a team that could easily be 8-3, or even be 4-7 depending on a play or two difference in any given game. However they have the best coaching in the division, and the deepest roster. The Vikings and Seattle almost seem to be identical on paper in regards to stats and both teams have a lot on the line this week. I may change my pick later in the week but I have to go with the home team here for now although I am by no means sold on the pick. Vikings 23-20

Chicago will simply beat the 49ers. 49ers have only played well at home, and been disastrous on the road.

RINGLESS 32-12
drdiags 31-9
RedAlice 31-13
Hawksfansinceday1 29-15
KEARLY 25-15
POPEYEJONES 24-11
Hasselbeck 24-16
Superman28 24-13
Shadowhawk 23-15
REX 22-18
greenblue_eye's2 21-11
Mizzou 19-9
b8rtm8nn 18-11
Fade 14-13
ClutchDJ 10-9 XXXXXXX
UNCLE SI 8-4 xxx
Largent80 8-5 xxx
Erebus XXXXXX
SF49er XXXXXX
Marvin49 XXXXXX
SALISHHAWKFAN XXXXXX

Popeyejones

Reaction score
It's becoming increasingly difficult to make predictions for Seattle, as we're deep enough in the season for the discrepancy between their "talent" and their performance to not be noticeable.

I mean, on the one hand they had their first victory over an above .500 team last week, but it was a shootout at home. The passing game came alive, but again, you would expect it to against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL (remember this is the same defense that Colin Kaepernick put up 385 yards and two TDs against before getting deservedly benched for poor play a month later :lol: ).

Really the big take away for me was that Seattle's defense, albeit playing against a good offense, gave up 30 points and 450 passing yards, even at home. And then they lost Jimmy Graham on top of that.

Are the Seahawks "back", or are we just talking the HFA of a 5-5 team beating a 6-4 team in a shootout?

I really don't know.

Perhaps for the last time I'm going to guess that the Seahawks are better than they've played.

PICK: Seattle.

The Bears have won three of their last four, and their only loss was against the much more talented Broncos and was by 2 points. The 49ers on the other hand have lost four of their last five and their only win was a one point victory at home against a Falcons team that has fallen apart and lost four straight games. In the last month the Bears have become a team to watch.

PICK: Bears

Jeff Garcia is 45 years old and an offensive assistant for the Rams. He's using social media to lobby to be signed as their starting QB. Somehow, this doesn't really sound like a terrible idea.

PICK: Cardinals win; Rams lose.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ugh - Seattle and Minnesota is a tough game to call. If Seattle wins decisively, then I think they carry that through to a playoff spot. If Seattle loses, then I think they just don't have everything together this year and won't be able to make a strong run regardless if they get a spot in the playoffs. Seattle *should* win, IMO, so I'm picking Seattle.

Cards win because I'm a homer.

Bears win because John Fox is actually a good coach and they have Adam Gase managing Jay Cutler. I think this game will be a fun one to watch.

Seattle - wins
Arizona - wins
St. Louis - Jeff Fisher implodes (and they lose)
San Francisco - almost wins, but actually loses

byau

Reaction score
First of all: Ringless, awesome job on these threads! Been following them though I haven't taken part yet

Kinda makes me a Seahawk if you think about it ... absent until now, going to finish strong :)

Cardinals win 27-10:
For some reason i wouldn't be surprised if somehow the Rams get them again. In reality, I don't see it happening though. I see total domination.

Seahawks win 27-24
I always have to pick the Seahawks in any prediction thread. Very very close to call, I have a feeling of dread about this one.

49ers win 17-14
Because why the heck not? Gabbert is inspired by Brock Osweiler and says to himself "Why not me!!"

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I don't see the Cards losing to the Rams again in the same way that I have a hard time seeing us lose against the Rams the next time we face them.

Hawks vs Vikes should be a close one but I'll keep the spirits high and say we pull this one off.

I also feel like the 49ers manage to pull off a win against the Bears. The Bears look strong right now but I have a hard time seeing them as consistent and what better opponent to lose against than arguably the weakest team in the league. Just following Bears logic here.

Records after this week:
Cardinals 10-2
Seahawks 7-5
Rams 4-8
49ers 4-8

Ramfan128

Reaction score
My head says the Cardinals will kill us.

But man, every time Ringless talks about Rams/Cardinals it just gets my blood boiling...

The Cardinals were not the better team that day. They never lead, the entire game.

Now is a different story...the Cardinals are the much better team, all because of their offense. The Rams under Fisher have always had "that game"....the one where we take a good team apart after being down and out for weeks. Last year it was Denver, the year before that Indianapolis. Here's hoping this week it's the Cardinals.

Seattle49er

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1uyb2r08 said:

But man, every time Ringless talks about Rams/Cardinals it just gets my blood boiling...

The Cardinals were not the better team that day. They never lead, the entire game.

Now is a different story...the Cardinals are the much better team, all because of their offense. The Rams under Fisher have always had "that game"....the one where we take a good team apart after being down and out for weeks. Last year it was Denver, the year before that Indianapolis. Here's hoping this week it's the Cardinals.

AZ is beatable, if the 49ers as F'd up as they are this year can hang with them I think anyone has a shot. I few calls either way and the SF vs AZ game goes differently.

I think AZ will definitely make the playoffs, might even win the division, but I think they'll be one and done.

Rex

Reaction score
Seattle49er":1h6czbn7 said:
Ramfan128":1h6czbn7 said:

AZ is beatable, if the 49ers as F'd up as they are this year can hang with them I think anyone has a shot. I few calls either way and the SF vs AZ game goes differently.

I think AZ will definitely make the playoffs, might even win the division, but I think they'll be one and done.

Welcome to the forum. :2:

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1907pqop said:
Seattle49er":1907pqop said:
SF W

STL W

AZ L

Hwks L
"Seattle49er"......lvnginhwktwn returns?

LOL!

That's the first thing I thought when I saw that handle since it's his handle on the 49ers board. Perhaps a mod can check IP address and do the ban hammer if that's the case.

If not and it is a new, unique poster you selected a name of a massive troll hence the questions.

Seattle49er

Reaction score
ringless":6kor127r said:
hawksfansinceday1":6kor127r said:
Seattle49er":6kor127r said:
SF W

STL W

AZ L

Hwks L

LOL!

That's the first thing I thought when I saw that handle since it's his handle on the 49ers board. Perhaps a mod can check IP address and do the ban hammer if that's the case.

If not and it is a new, unique poster you selected a name of a massive troll hence the questions.

This is as laughable as your attempts to be all buddy, buddy with the members here and on the Webzone.

Seattle49er

Reaction score
Rex":3smom9za said:
Seattle49er":3smom9za said:
Ramfan128":3smom9za said:

Welcome to the forum. :2:

Thanks

chris98251

Reaction score
Seattle49er":3dnxuosu said:
ringless":3dnxuosu said:
hawksfansinceday1":3dnxuosu said:
Seattle49er":3dnxuosu said:
SF W

STL W

AZ L

Hwks L

LOL!

This is as laughable as your attempts to be all buddy, buddy with the members here and on the Webzone.

He's a valued contributor, we will see how you fair in this matter.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seattle49er":qcd9gskj said:
ringless":qcd9gskj said:
hawksfansinceday1":qcd9gskj said:
Seattle49er":qcd9gskj said:
SF W

STL W

AZ L

Hwks L

LOL!

Yep, I was right it is lvnginhwktwn. Easy to tell on this post. Busted.

Seattle49er

Reaction score
Hawkfansinceday1

I merely made a reply to a post Ringless made, I am new here as a member, but familiar with his posting here and on the webzone. I don't care for the guy, so shoot me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seattle49er":3h5jpp1q said:
ringless":3h5jpp1q said:
hawksfansinceday1":3h5jpp1q said:
Seattle49er":3h5jpp1q said:
SF W

STL W

AZ L

Hwks L

LOL!

:snack:

SF49r

Reaction score
49ers win everyone else loses :0190l: :stirthepot:

Latest posts