NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Niners Cowboys

I think the Niners will win and I don't think it will be close. The book is yet to be written on the Niners this year. Going at Carolina and at Seattle would have most teams losing both games.

The Cowboys have impressed, but the teams they've played have all played poorly against other teams. That defense lead by Bowman will have the shine wearing off of Dak Prescott after Sunday.

Seahawks Jets

I'm not sure what the worst defeat for the Seahawks is since Pete Carroll took over, but whatever that was, this will be worse. Much worse.

The Jets would win this game almost every time because of match ups anyways - they're built very similarly to the Rams, but better on all levels of defense - and a much better offense as well.

Factor in that the Jets just got destroyed and will be looking to rebound and that Wilson is injured - this one will be ugly. Seahawk defense keeps it close in the first half, but the Jets win by 17+.

Rams Cardinals

Another one that won't be close. That Bills game was the worst thing for the Rams.

Cardinals at home + we beat them their last year + the loss last week + 2nd consecutive road game for the Rams = bad. Very bad. Hope I'm wrong.

F C (S)

Ramfan128

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3ln01noa said:
(niners lose)
seahawks win
cardinals win (rams lose)

How do you see the Seahawks beating the Jets? Just curious to hear from a non-Seahawk fan.

I know the Jets looked awful against the Chiefs, but that's the same mistake people made thinking the Rams were done after losing to the Niners.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ramfan128":yfnem17v said:
b8rtm8nn":yfnem17v said:
(niners lose)
seahawks win

How do you see the Seahawks beating the Jets? Just curious to hear from a non-Seahawk fan.

I know the Jets looked awful against the Chiefs, but that's the same mistake people made thinking the Rams were done after losing to the Niners.

I picked the Jets cause I always pick the more desperate team, especially at home...........why I picked the Bills to beat the Cardinals last week.

Still think it'll be a defensive struggle like the Rams game coming down to the 4th quarter, but Jets have to win, can't go 1-3.

HOPE the Hawks win, but I think the Jets rebound.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2l5veyoa said:
b8rtm8nn":2l5veyoa said:
(niners lose)
seahawks win

Seahawks are the better team. Plus, I'm hoping to jinx them.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Cowboys over Niners
Jets over Seahawks
Rams over Cardinals

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":11sybvry said:
Ramfan128":11sybvry said:
b8rtm8nn":11sybvry said:
(niners lose)
seahawks win

I picked the Jets cause I always pick the more desperate team, especially at home...........why I picked the Bills to beat the Cardinals last week.

Still think it'll be a defensive struggle like the Rams game coming down to the 4th quarter, but Jets have to win, can't go 1-3.

HOPE the Hawks win, but I think the Jets rebound.

It's nothing at all against Seattle, they're definitely better than the Jets.

But given that the Jets are built similar to the Rams (but better), and Wilson being either out or gimpy, and it's a road game for Seattle and the Jets just came off a big loss...

Anything is possible for a team when they are as good as the Seahawks, but I can't see a way that the Seahawks beat the Jets this week (can't see how the Rams beat the Cardinals either for that matter).

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2p83wn0b said:
It's nothing at all against Seattle, they're definitely better than the Jets.

But given that the Jets are built similar to the Rams (but better), and Wilson being either out or gimpy, and it's a road game for Seattle and the Jets just came off a big loss...

Anything is possible for a team when they are as good as the Seahawks, but I can't see a way that the Seahawks beat the Jets this week (can't see how the Rams beat the Cardinals either for that matter).

If RW is gimpy, I can see the Jets winning - it certainly wouldn't be a surprise. But the Jets are not playing very well so far - their defense didn't shut down the Bengals, Bills or Chiefs enough, so I don't think they are likely to have a great outing against the Hawks - plus the Hawks defense is about the best in the league. I think the game is close but...

The Hawks have proven they can win close games, the Jets haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.