NFC W Pick: Congrats to bigskydoc!!!! He won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

Reaction score
WEEK 2 Picks: (F), R, C

-------------------------------------------

(1-0) 49ers @ (0-1) Panthers

The Niners are on short rest, and are playing across the country @ 10am against a much superior team.

Pick: Panthers

(1-0) Seahawks @ (0-1) Rams

The perfect storm for the Rams. Don't worry, they will promptly go back to losing, and getting blown out, after they beat the Hawks.

Pick: Rams

(1-0) Buccaneers @ (0-1) Cardinals

The Bucs will cover the spread, but won't win out right.

Pick: Cardinals

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Chart is updated to this post.

Some unique picks this week, so we should see some change in scores next week.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm changing my pick to Carolina over Niners.

Carolina - win
Rams - win
Cards - win

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1we4tz7r said:
RedAlice":1we4tz7r said:
I'm changing my pick to Carolina over Niners.

Carolina - win
Rams - win
Cards - win
Still need to change one other pick to "Seahawks win". :mrgreen:

I was going for reality. smile.

In this game, you only win or move up by beating those who have more points than you do.

So, my original pick was to pick against the top players. Hence, IF Carolina lost, i move up because my pick is the upset, and no one else was picking it.

Then I realized that is a dumb plan as Niners won't win and I willl lose a point.

Simple as that.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Week 2 Chart is updated.

No one left with perfect picks, and our new leaders are: Fade, Ramfan128 and rjdriver.

Perfect picks for Week 2: Fade, Ramfan128, Rams_eat_QB's, Red Alice, redbird, rjdriver *

As always, check the chart to make sure your info is correct - this one is a little tricky to keep up.

*Having a name that begins with an R seemed to be an advantage this week, with one exception.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Seahawks vs. Niners

Seahawks own Niners. Seahawks own Kelly. Game is in Seattle. Seattle just lost. Yikes.

Pick: Seahawks by a lot. Bad luck for SF to be playing them after last week.

Cardinals vs. Bills

The Bills defense played terribly against the Jets, but they're better than that. I like the Bills to pull off the upset.

Pick: Bills

Rams vs. Bucs

Jeff Fisher has owned the Bucs since joining the Rams, going 4-0. But Jeff Fisher is also 0-4 in week 3 games. Unfortunately for the Bucs, we play them so often they're almost a division opponent. In the battle of unstoppable force meets immovable mediocrity, I am changing my tune and going with the homer pick.

hawker84

Reaction score
Rams loss - because they win the one they shouldn't and lose the ones the shouldn't.
Card win - they're playing the Bills right?
9ers win - I think we hit bottom, and ruffle some Pete feathers.

could be a rough week for me?

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think for this week - C R S

Rams Win. At least, they really need to win, I really want them to win, so I'm going to expect a win. A TD would be nice too. Like Ramsfan128 said - Rams are 4-0 v Bucs for the last 4 years.

I forgot we play them so much - last year Case Keenum went 14 of 17 for 234 yards and 2 TDs. Gurley, Tavon, and Britt all had TDs. So, I'll take some history repeating this week please.

Hawks Win. I will be very surprised if Niners come into Hawks house and even keep it close. Though, CK is game planning like crazy right now, so Carroll better be prepared.

Arizona Wins. I could see a Bills upset here, but AZ should win.

---

Also, I noticed a lot of the players with 1 point didn't make week 2 picks. Your still in it - it shifted quite a bit last week and we will have several weeks with 4 points that can shift it quite a bit too.

So, keep picking if you want to play still.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3mabnkpy said:
Seahawks vs. Niners

Seahawks own Niners. Seahawks own Kelly. Game is in Seattle. Seattle just lost. Yikes.

Pick: Seahawks by a lot. Bad luck for SF to be playing them after last week.

Cardinals vs. Bills

The Bills defense played terribly against the Jets, but they're better than that. I like the Bills to pull off the upset.

Pick: Bills

Rams vs. Bucs

Jeff Fisher has owned the Bucs since joining the Rams, going 4-0. But Jeff Fisher is also 0-4 in week 3 games. Unfortunately for the Bucs, we play them so often they're almost a division opponent. In the battle of unstoppable force meets immovable mediocrity, I am changing my tune and going with the homer pick.

You must haven't seen the Bills play on defense since Rex Ryan took over.

Status
Not open for further replies.