Next up Pittsburgh Steelers

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
+1, I have had it down as a loss way ahead of time as well. Hard place to play, 10am start AND they haven't scored a point the last 2 times out. But, anything can happen. But I'm certainly not expecting a win, but am hopeful they surprise a little and get it done.

Greenhell

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3up2amui said:
Chawker":3up2amui said:
Hello 3 Rivers, homer of the Steelers and big ben. Their week one stats show that there run game is poor. But big ben will still be dangerous at home.

Hopefully will get a couple key starters back for this one. :2thumbs:

Wait I thought Detroit was home of the Steelers.

#yourenotwrong

Seymour

Reaction score
Chawker":y6w7v9q9 said:
Is it me, or does Ben Roethlisberger looking more and more like Will Ferrell ? :lol:

On a good day maybe!!

xBTpgSn.jpg

CHawk

Reaction score
Anyone going to the game? I will be, hoping to see them crying in their terrible towels.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

SeaWolv

Reaction score
The Steelers looked really bad in Gillette Stadium. I expect both teams to play better but I don't think the Steelers win this one.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I don't see any way that a team that struggled to stop the mightly Dalton at QB, is going to shut down the Steelers passing attack. Even with a key WR gone.

Add in this is a 10 am game and the odds get worse.

But, the saving grace is that Wilson might be able to make up for his god awful OC.

So we could win this, just on the back of a great day by Wilson and his WRs.

We are not running the ball on the Steelers, though I envision us putting up multiple 3 and outs while trying to ramrod our run game into stacked boxes.

But if we can get lucky and give up a few 1st half TDs to the Steelers, we might unshackle our own offense early enough, in time to win this thing.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Since the Seahawks inception
Record vs Pittsburgh is
Home- 7-1
Road 2-8

We won there in '99 and '91

Outscored 45-0 in last two games, 2007, 2011.

Not friendly confines for the Seahawks.

However this is Russell's first visit there, and last time i checked he has never been shutout 21-0 or 24-0 so things are different now, but going there still scares me

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
Injury report for both teams will be key to seeing who wins this week. For example will Ziggy play for the hawks and their center pouncey sit out?

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3l5kkv3k said:
Are you a Seahawks fan? I'm being serious, sure doesn't seem like it.

Don't you got anything better to do than trying to analyzing my posts . FYI been a fan a lot longer than you sonny .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No, you have not. I've been a fan since the 1st day the team took the field. Nice try son. Been a season ticket holder for 27 years and went to my first live game in 1979. I haven't missed a game on TV or in person the entire existence of this franchise.
I asked you a legit question, you seem to think the team has no chance these next 2 weeks, Pete Carroll is an average coach, and DK doesn't deserve to make the team because he got hurt in the pre-season.
Don't like what I have to say, too bad. Take your negative crap somewhere else. Maybe you'll be happy if we lose on Sunday so you can tell us all that you were right.

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk said:
No, you have not. I've been a fan since the 1st day the team took the field. Nice try son. Been a season ticket holder for 27 years and went to my first live game in 1979. I haven't missed a game on TV or in person the entire existence of this franchise.
I asked you a legit question, you seem to think the team has no chance these next 2 weeks, Pete Carroll is an average coach, and DK doesn't deserve to make the team because he got hurt in the pre-season.
Don't like what I have to say, too bad. Take your negative crap somewhere else. Maybe you'll be happy if we lose on Sunday so you can tell us all that you were right.[/quote

They have a chance to win every week . DK did just fine in his debut . And Carroll is a average coach . A good or great coach would of delivered 3 rings by now with the players he's had . So take your insanely negative opinions of me down the road . Oh ...been a fan since 1976 . About the same time you were being bullied in grade school . :0190l:

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3gfvtp22 said:
How cute. Yawn. Plenty of us have been fans since 76, day 1.

Go Hawks
Do you ever stop squealing ? No wonder no one listens to you in here .

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JustTheTip":szn47ydd said:
Chawker":szn47ydd said:
Hello 3 Rivers, homer of the Steelers and big ben. Their week one stats show that there run game is poor. But big ben will still be dangerous at home.

Hopefully will get a couple key starters back for this one. :2thumbs:

Wait I thought Detroit was home of the Steelers.
Too soon. Never won't be

bmorepunk":szn47ydd said:
It would be a great win. Go up 2-0 and cause the Steelers to be 0-2.
Mmmmmm, football wood achieved

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Roll call... I am making journey from Iowa... anyone else attending? Tailgate parties?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Have a great time, that stadium looks pretty sweet. The two guys who sit next to me went to the game last time out there. They said the fans were surprisingly cool overall, a couple idiots, but that's all fan bases.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I only care about one thing.
We tackle big ben.
There are not many things in life that get me as irate as missing tackles on Ben.
I'm a very calm person generally, but grown men bouncing off Roethlisberger like hes coated in butter makes me break tv remotes.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, I can't stand the guy, but he's a hell of a QB. As far as his game goes, when they played here, his throws were just plain ridiculous and on the money. And his ability to shake off tackles, all while being that size is truly annoying. Don't have to like someone to appreciate their talent. But I'm right there with you, any type of success he has or the Steelers is next level sickening.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Just for the record, in case my fandom is ever scrutinized...

I was taking a piss at a Renton Sambos in 1972 when I overheard a voting board member of Seattle Professional Football Inc. talking about the team shortly after they announced their intention to acquire an NFL franchise for the city of Seattle.

I became a fan then.

Latest posts