New Guy Alert!! – Brief Intro

Goodwin Seahawk

Reaction score
I’m a long-time lurker, although I used to post before .net switched over a few years ago. It’s time I put on my big boy pants and join in the discussion once in a while. I live up north near Lake Goodwin. I was born & raised in W. Washington and have began following the Hawks in 2nd grade, 1981 (yep, I’m nearly over the hill). I became an addict, no turning back, during the excitement of the 1983 season. And then, despite constant good-natured ridicule from family and friends, I was one of the few who stuck with the team through the Behring/Flores years nearly crying at the rumors of relocation.

While my wife and I don’t have season tickets, we try to attend at least one game a year. Otherwise we and the kids dress in Seahawk garb and cheer from the comfort of our living room every game. To share something personal, my wife and I have a tradition of cooking up food/meals that relate to the Seahawks opponent that week and eating while watching the game. It’s a blast.

I look forward to joining the discussions occasionally. :2:

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
TriCHawk":2ch4ne53 said:
How do you cook Jaguar?

LOL, same as Panther only you gotta pound it a bit more.

Welcome on board.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":37yd4buj said:
TriCHawk":37yd4buj said:
How do you cook Jaguar?

LOL, same as Panther only you gotta pound it a bit more.

Welcome on board.

I could easily see this headed for the Shack! :twisted:

But Welcome nonetheless.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Ahh, Lake Goodwin. Many a Summer vacation was spent there as a lad as my grandmother & great aunt had a trailer up there. Good times.