Need to smile???

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I've been watching KJ the last 2 days. Love seeing the Seahawk-centric stuff they've been doing. Anyone surprised "The Tip" wasn't there?

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I've been watching KJ the last 2 days. Love seeing the Seahawk-centric stuff they've been doing. Anyone surprised "The Tip" wasn't there?
I just knew it was going to be #1

Not sure why it wasn’t but I don’t think it’s anything crazy or awkward.
I’m not aware of any riff between KJ & Sherm, and Hell a Sherm play was in there.

I have such great memories from that Houston game, all the way from the Tailgate party though the game itself to Texan fans burning Matt S. jerseys in the parking lot afterwards.

At any rate I hope people watch till the end, I grinned the entire time, was still grinning as I made this OP.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
?
Has KJ become a regular cast member on THAT show?
Historically I’m not a fan, but I’ll tune in more often if he has.
No he's not a regular but when regulars are away, they use other NFL network people along with former and current players to fill in. In the past they have had Mike Rob on there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Same, David! I feel so blessed to have enjoyed every single moment of the LOB/Championship Era!

And yeah man, KJ is awesome, such a great ambassador for us but bro, The Tip has got to be #1!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Same, David! I feel so blessed to have enjoyed every single moment of the LOB/Championship Era!

And yeah man, KJ is awesome, such a great ambassador for us but bro, The Tip has got to be #1!
I think for most fans it absolutely is #1
I feel completely blessed to have been there live for that particular game, my personal all time favorite (Seahawk) moment.
Yes, even more than winning 48 because I was there, and got to share that moment with some good friends and 1000s of fans in person.

Having said that, this apparently was KJ’s top 3, and he has a different perspective than most of us. Maybe that played a role?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah man I was blessed to be standing 100 feet away from the play! It happened right in the corner of the endzone where I sit. My then wife right before the play turned her back to the field and said she couldn't bare to watch. I said the hell with that!! I'm watching!! Thank God I did!

JustTheTip

Reaction score

Yes, they mentioned briefly and KJ was "no, no, no". It is number 1. Has to be.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
There was some great insight, a peak inside the locker room.. Michael Bennett walking around with film canisters. Ha Ha.
Way better than fast-forward to him reading a book during a team meeting.

I think this is the single, hardest thing to solve for a team's long-term success.
i) Keeping player's egos in check, and ii)keeping them motivated, year in, year out. Best defense in the NFL 4 years running is no easy feat.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
There was some great insight, a peak inside the locker room.. Michael Bennett walking around with film canisters. Ha Ha.
Way better than fast-forward to him reading a book during a team meeting.

I think this is the single, hardest thing to solve for a team's long-term success.
i) Keeping player's egos in check, and ii)keeping them motivated, year in, year out. Best defense in the NFL 4 years running is no easy feat.
I think he said head down in film, not film canisters. Like an iPad I think.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah man I was blessed to be standing 100 feet away from the play! It happened right in the corner of the endzone where I sit. My then wife right before the play turned her back to the field and said she couldn't bare to watch. I said the hell with that!! I'm watching!! Thank God I did!
I think i.. actually and literally #2my pants that play… then when I ran to the bathroom yelling F$$$ and came out crying my wife ; (at the time ) thought we lost based on my reaction and response all night. I was in a trance or a daze I couldn’t believe what I saw and that our Seahawks were headed back for their second Super Bowl against an arch Nemesis and formal division rival.