Must Watch! Green Light with Chris Long - Seahawks Boye Mafe

ivotuk

Reaction score
Green Light with Chris Long -- Seahawks Boye Mafe On New HC Mike Macdonald, DK Metcalf & Playing Trent Williams

Jul 1, 2024 #seahawks #nfl #boyemafe

Boye Mafe joins Chris to talk about his excitement for the Seahawks 2024 season, playing under new head coach Mike Macdonald's scheme, watching DK Metcalf go against Tariq Woolen in practice, facing off against Lane Johnson and Trent Williams and learning under Frank Clark and Bruce Irvin.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score

Another good to okay podcast :)

The OLine Committee

@OLineCommittee

Two former NFL offensive linemen (Alex Boone and Jeremiah Sirles) join former 8th grade football backup (Phil Mackey) for ...

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I watched the Boye Mafe episode the other day. Long introduces him with some pretty high praise as a pretty good up and comer.

I started watching that green light podcast a few months ago and love listening to Long shoot the shit with other d-lineman about how they went about doing their jobs. A lot of interesting nuances that you don't always think about.

Jville

Reaction score
Green Light with Chris Long -- Seahawks Boye Mafe On New HC Mike Macdonald, DK Metcalf & Playing Trent Williams

Jul 1, 2024 #seahawks #nfl #boyemafe

Boye Mafe joins Chris to talk about his excitement for the Seahawks 2024 season, playing under new head coach Mike Macdonald's scheme, watching DK Metcalf go against Tariq Woolen in practice, facing off against Lane Johnson and Trent Williams and learning under Frank Clark and Bruce Irvin.

These podcasts about player and chemistry development are priceless. Thanks for posting.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I watched the Boye Mafe episode the other day. Long introduces him with some pretty high praise as a pretty good up and comer.

I started watching that green light podcast a few months ago and love listening to Long shoot the shit with other d-lineman about how they went about doing their jobs. A lot of interesting nuances that you don't always think about.
Ditto. He mentioned a few rush terms that I hadn't heard, but Boye nodded to, knowing exactly what Long was talking about.

I hated Long with the Rams, but like him now that he's retired.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Funny I watched this the other night and meant to post it. Great watch.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Ditto. He mentioned a few rush terms that I hadn't heard, but Boye nodded to, knowing exactly what Long was talking about.

I hated Long with the Rams, but like him now that he's retired.

I really liked this episode with Beau Allen and Connor Barwin talking about how they worked together when they were playing for the Eagles. Just interesting insights. Nothing Seahawks related, fyi.

nanomoz

Reaction score
He sounds like a guy that is ready to make the most of a more dynamic role.