Must see picture.

pmedic920

Reaction score
One of the 12s that went on the AT&T tour this past Saturday, did an awesome job of trolling the Cowboys.

I approve of this message.
f29b3d156c265b15afdc2dda2a0fd892.jpg

irocdave

Reaction score
Eh, I don't see this as trolling, just kinda childish. Cowpatties are not a Hawks rival.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
irocdave":1jmn4wkm said:
Eh, I don't see this as trolling, just kinda childish. Cowpatties are not a Hawks rival.

Still funny. Lighten up. :vodka:

Heyseed

Reaction score
:th2thumbs:
I'm Diggin It

That game gave me a nervous breakdown though

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
irocdave":3b6jnmpy said:

Maybe not a rival but they beat us at Clink last time they played, and the only 2 times prior to this game in that stadium, they beat us as well.
I guess if we used your logic, all sports related banter between fan bases could be called "childish"

Shrug :{)

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
irocdave":2hw87134 said:

(Gives irocdave the evil eye)

It's the Evil Empire.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I know I wouldn't appreciate an opposing team's fans doing that to our Hawks. So I can't really jump on board these types of things.

I grow tired of trying to defend our fanbase that we're not a bunch of obnoxious asshats, and I feel like these types of things don't help.

That's my 2 cents, maybe I'm too serious, but again I just like to think about if things were reversed whether I'd like it or not if a fan of another team did it. Which is why I don't approve of the big 12 photos on the field at AT&T, the buying of the brick at Levis, the flying of airplane messages over Levis, etc.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2qa9lcmz said:
I grow tired of trying to defend our fanbase that we're not a bunch of obnoxious asshats, and I feel like these types of things don't help.

Nobody is asking you to. To be honest seeing you whore yourself on plebzone so you dont get banned is more tiresome.

Rob12

Reaction score
irocdave":15wopnrr said:

Sigh.

Awesome pic, medic.

Rob12

Reaction score
ZagHawk":4ohzj67m said:
I know I wouldn't appreciate an opposing team's fans doing that to our Hawks. So I can't really jump on board these types of things.

That's my 2 cents, maybe I'm too serious, but again I just like to think about if things were reversed whether I'd like it or not if a fan of another team did it. Which is why I don't approve of the big 12 photos on the field at AT&T, the buying of the brick at Levis, the flying of airplane messages over Levis, etc.

It's just football. It's just football.

It's honestly just football.

Enjoy it. And who gives a damn what anyone thinks of our fan base? Pic is awesome, I'd bet Tony even got a decent chuckle out of it.

Again... It's just football.

Rob12

Reaction score
For the record, I'd give two thumbs up if an opposing fan was able to smuggle something like that in on a tour and hang it over Russ' locker.

Damn it folks, it's just football. It's supposed to be fun, right? If it's not, what are we here for?

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Any way. Arts and Crafts "Crownie" Romo can probably take a joke or work out frustrations on paper mache

randomation

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":1lss13fj said:
Any way. Arts and Crafts "Crownie" Romo can probably take a joke or work out frustrations on paper mache

I kind of want a "crownie" sounded freaking good.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
irocdave":h4gss4jq said:

Says the guy writing "Cowpatties"... :hmmmm:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'll bet that really got into Tony's head and made him play like garbage against the Seahawks.

Exittium

Reaction score
Kudos to the fan just having some fun. Its clean simple fun. Not like the dude left the flag there. Overall i give it thumbs up.