must not get big headed

sedrohawk

Reaction score
nobody in their right mind is getting big headed over a preseason game.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
4 Rushing TDs by 3 Different QBs

Seahawks played well last week too but Denver is probably a better team than last year especially on defense with everyone healthy, it arguably could have the best Rush D in the NFL. They were also playing us at like 300% effort and trying to avenge the SB blowout. The game was also in Denver (high altitude) and their fans were loud and boisterous. Seahawks lost what by 5 points? And as SFO fans would say "by a foot".

Seahawks haven't lost a beat what-so-ever.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Team plays with so much confidence at home....I think the speed of the defense and crowd noise makes it very tough....tempo of the offense looked "Chip Kelly" like and it actually matches the tempo and intensity of the defense, where last year the offense seemed to play to a tempo that matched the running game and goal of feeling it's way through.

Good to see tonight, like Sherman pumping up Simon, who made a couple of plays and got robbed on the contact penalty on what should have been the pick 6 for 100+ yards.

OP
OP
S

Seahawker86

Reaction score
sedrohawk":33ameeq9 said:

A Debbie downer.

The offense looked great. Defenses are seriously shifting his direction and opening up holes all over. Wilson looked more confident than ever. Maybe even more so than in the Superbowl.

Running game was amazing. I hope we keep Turbin and Michael both next year. That's going to be a good tandem if we don't return Lynch.

Luke Willson might be the TE this team has been missing. Get him out in space. If that was him instead of Miller he would have scored on that deep throw

Defense line looked amazing. Avril looks like he might have 14 or more sacks. Beast.

Mick063

Reaction score
A wet sloppy field is the great equalizer. It isn't necessarily about playing at home. It is more about field condition. When you field a track team, it helps to have a good track.

No other position demonstrates this more than at linebacker. Give the Seattle linebackers a fast track and they give the perception of fielding 12 players on the defensive unit.

As it is, Seattle plays teams close on grass, but given a fast track, there is a good chance they will blow you out.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
sedrohawk":3e9ttsfd said:

why not? I don't really understand how you can just dismiss what your eyes see just because its preseason? Probably don't know what you're supposed to watching for, I'd imagine.

sedrohawk

Reaction score
mjwhitay":fups18gg said:
sedrohawk":fups18gg said:

why not? I don't really understand how you can just dismiss what your eyes see just because its preseason? Probably don't know what you're supposed to watching for, I'd imagine.

i'll bet last week you were one of the guys jumping off the bandwagon. i don't get to high or to low over anything that happens in the preseason.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
That game was about making up for last week--they needed a righteous ass-kicking to get their heads straight for the next SB run.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Mick063":atib3n5q said:
A wet sloppy field is the great equalizer. It isn't necessarily about playing at home. It is more about field condition. When you field a track team, it helps to have a good track.

No other position demonstrates this more than at linebacker. Give the Seattle linebackers a fast track and they give the perception of fielding 12 players on the defensive unit.

As it is, Seattle plays teams close on grass, but given a fast track, there is a good chance they will blow you out.

Please tell me you handicap the ponies. As they say "speed holds on a fast track". lol. Sorry I couldn't resist. Largent 80 would agree. :p

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":12toggij said:
That game was about making up for last week--they needed a righteous ass-kicking to get their heads straight for the next SB run.

Actually, we beat Denver's 1st team with our half a 1st team. We may have lost the 'game' in the end but we were winning when it mattered all while playing vanilla O and D.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
sedrohawk":1t6epx99 said:
Right Mind?, What's That? :34853_tinfoil:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
sedrohawk":ecor68js said:
mjwhitay":ecor68js said:
sedrohawk":ecor68js said:

i'll bet last week you were one of the guys jumping off the bandwagon. i don't get to high or to low over anything that happens in the preseason.
Don't you mean two high or Tue low? :lol:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Why would we be big headed about our offense racking up yards and points long after the charger starters were done for the night?

sedrohawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1qwu7rh0 said:
sedrohawk":1qwu7rh0 said:
Right Mind?, What's That? :34853_tinfoil:

i guess your right as fans we are very rarely rational towards our team . either we are unbeatable or the sky is falling.