Multiple plays called at the end-

soohawk

Reaction score
The camera panned over to the bench when the texans were on their last drive and it showed Austin Davis and Russ going through some plays...It took a full 60 minutes and every guy and coach on the team. This was great support by the back up QB

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I was also impressed with the clock management in the last 3 minutes. Things could have been worse otherwise. We did not leave much on clock when we were done with ball so little wiggle room. Hats off Pete.

AlciG

Reaction score
And :sarcasm_on: thanks :sarcasm_off: to Ifedi (or was it Rees?) for that penalty that caused the 10 seconds runoff.

Smellyman

Reaction score
AlciG":2to5u541 said:
And :sarcasm_on: thanks :sarcasm_off: to Ifedi (or was it Rees?) for that penalty that caused the 10 seconds runoff.

Rees

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Russ almost single handedly won that game. If people don't get it by now they never will :2thumbs:

He's one of the best finishers in the history of the NFL, period. And yes, he CAN carry the team on his back.

chris98251

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":3mkbk3zx said:
RolandDeschain":3mkbk3zx said:
Siouxhawk":3mkbk3zx said:
You guys have heard about the speaker in the helmet technology, right? Collaborative effort.
Stop sticking up for your boy toy. Even with real-time helmet-to-OC conversation, QBs still run the offense in two-minute drills.
Some of that, yes, but he's still getting direction. More importantly, though, is that he's a veteran QB who has been coached up to do that when put in such a position. That's why I said collaborative effort.

Why Russell tossed the teacher and went with deep passes, if he would have did what he was taught it would have been bubble screen to McEvoy and a naked sweep with Lacy.

sutz

Reaction score
Seafan":uk33i9jw said:
I bet Russell never once thought about audibiling into a draw play.
Yeah, well, when there aren't any RBs on the field, it's kind of hard to do that. :mrgreen: