Mouth Breathing Media

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm appalled that no one has mentioned that the term " mouth breathers " is very offensive to the scores of people born with sealed nostrils every year who have no choice but to breath through their mouths. Sealed Nostril Syndrome , or SNS, is a terrible affliction.
I was born with a deviated septum, and I represent that.

I had surgery for it back in the mid-70s when I was 25 or so... terrible experience.

The doctor used a scalpel to carve away the cartilage in my nose's septum in an attempt to open up my breathing passages, which was fine except that the local anesthetic they gave me was inadequate.

While the surgery continued, although mentally coherent, I was unable to verbally express the pain that I was experiencing while the doctor continued to scrape away.

Fifty years later, that experience continues to traumatize me.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I always thought the negative feedback from the media was what fueled our team to success. We always wanted to prove those non-believers they were wrong and gave us the determination to go kick other team's arses. We will always be the Egypt of football in the minds of the media, regardless of how we are doing. It's a media tradition as far as I can remember.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
I'm appalled that no one has mentioned that the term " mouth breathers " is very offensive to the scores of people born with sealed nostrils every year who have no choice but to breath through their mouths. Sealed Nostril Syndrome , or SNS, is a terrible affliction. Thankfully, a clinic in Bolivia has perfected the surgical implantation of blow holes to help these poor victims. They aren't pretty, but they do serve a porpoise.
So ...what you're saying is that if these Mediots aren't Mouthbreathers,then we must consider them as Blow-holes?
I guess that does make sense.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
So ...what you're saying is that if these Mediots aren't Mouthbreathers,then we must consider them as Blow-holes?
I guess that does make sense.
Actually, my 14 year old sense of humor was looking forward to a bunch of perverse blow hole comments. But noooooooooo ! All you adult people had to be mature and stuff. Meanie heads

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
@ onanygivensunday ...... dude, that sounds like a nightmare only 49er fans should have.

On a positive note, I'm sure afterward all the chicks were like, " Oh Margie, check out the septum on that hunk"