Mouth Breathing Media

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Why is the Media shitting on us? I don't get it. Bayless, Johnson and Irving were basically shitting all over this. All I know is if MacDonald went to Dallas Bayless would have creamed in his pants.
Seattle Fans would call them on their BS!

ivotuk

Reaction score
They're basically what's known as "Talking Heads." With the emphasis on "Head" Also referred to as "Dick" heads. See if you can figure out who's who in these pictures.

Talking Head 1Talking Head 2Talking Head 3

Attachments

• Talking Head 4.JPG
    Talking Head 4.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 5

nanomoz

Reaction score
Mouth breathers seem to be who sports fans want.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
If they are going to talk about the Seahawks, I’d rather it be in a negative light so Seattle can stay underrated and under the radar….

I feel Seattle is underrated and I want the national perspective and these so called “experts” to believe Seattle is not a good team.

It only makes it all the more sweeter when Seattle finishes 12-5 this year!!!

chris98251

Reaction score
If we are not embarrassing the Darlings ( see Denver in New York ) and making them eat crow with feathers on, on National TV and debunking their opinions, ( Medicore Receivers ) ( Too Slow CBs ) ( Washed up RB who couldn't hold his starting Job ) we can go on with these, or we pipe in Crowd Noise, they don't like to give us any credit because from inception we have succeeded where they say we would not. Winning on Monday Night Football against Legacy teams almost out of the gate. Our fans smarter and more involved in the game on game day then the rest of the league, tilting the field to the point they tried to silence us with rules. Holmgren baiting one of the Mediots with information saying keep it under your hat we are Drafting Watson and actually Drafting Stevens, whom he disclosed as having inside information and it was Guaranteed.

We make them look like Morons regularly, they rarely show up here, use second and third sourced writings to get information and form opinions on bad information.

They actually steal a lot of stories from .Net and the opinions we have here over the years.

So we have had a Chip for a long time, Mediots keep it there with the ineptitude they exhibit.

Smellyman

Reaction score
It is stunning people watch Bayless and Stephen A. and all the other clowns like them. There are legit journalists out there. no need to watch the fox news of the sports world

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I'm appalled that no one has mentioned that the term " mouth breathers " is very offensive to the scores of people born with sealed nostrils every year who have no choice but to breath through their mouths. Sealed Nostril Syndrome , or SNS, is a terrible affliction. Thankfully, a clinic in Bolivia has perfected the surgical implantation of blow holes to help these poor victims. They aren't pretty, but they do serve a porpoise.

Rat

Reaction score
New coaching staff, tough division, no current All-Pros. Those who expect the media to be singing our praises are delusional. I hope they're wrong, but taking a wait-and-see approach is hardly an insult.