Moral Question

sam1313

Reaction score
So I promised a bunch of people I would be at scooter's bar tomorrow, but I've been feeling pretty sick all day. Should I tough it out and go (which would be more fun), or stay home to try to prevent infecting others? Thanks for any opinions (Paris I really want yours! Lol)

Zowert

Reaction score
Do you have the flu? Because if you do, I would stay home. If its just a common cold. Go. Just try and keep to yourself and don't shake hands. Or sneeze in someone's mouth.

It's just the flu this year that seem to be highly contagious. Also it SUCKS. I had the swine flu and just got over the flu bug this year and this year's strain made the swine look like child's play. I was sleeping next to the toilet for two days straight. But it went by rather quickly. After day 4 I was pretty much alright.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
If you have what I have gotten, do everybody a favor and stay home to watch the game. Nasty stuff, and I got it because someone decided to show up to work sick.

Twisted

Reaction score
if you want to be responsible for a potential outbreak by all means go, I mean these viruses need sicklies to spread em around, why not do your part?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Any 9ers fans going to be at Scooter's Bar? If so, infect the hell out of 'em.

Rainger

Reaction score
Go get them all sick. Just dont kiss them, sneeze on them or spit in their face and u will be fine. Just go and be concious of your situation and it will be fine. (dont shake anyones hands before had washing lol)

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Is your avatar coming with? JK if you think you have the flu stay home for sure. It's triple nasty this year. If its something else you should be good to go.

Chapman

Reaction score
Go, the easiest way to get rid of something is to pass it to someone else.
Just kidding of course.
Hope you feel better, especially after the game.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
You have to tough it out. It's not an option. If I'm dragging my ass there in the morning, you are. They have great pancakes anyway.

RussWils3

Reaction score
Zowert":14vitguy said:
Do you have the flu? Because if you do, I would stay home. If its just a common cold. Go. Just try and keep to yourself and don't shake hands. Or sneeze in someone's mouth.

It's just the flu this year that seem to be highly contagious. Also it SUCKS. I had the swine flu and just got over the flu bug this year and this year's strain made the swine look like child's play. I was sleeping next to the toilet for two days straight. But it went by rather quickly. After day 4 I was pretty much alright.

If you were throwing up it wasn't the "flu" per say. Just a virus

HawkHack

Reaction score
RussWils3":1we7j63r said:
Zowert":1we7j63r said:

If you were throwing up it wasn't the "flu" per say. Just a virus

The "flu" (influenza) is a virus. Actually, it's a family of viruses (virii?). You know, Ha-Nb like H1-N1 and H3-N5 -- those describe the protein shells. Good clean fun.

irocdave

Reaction score
Really? When did the common cold become an excuse to miss work / making a commitment? Some of you guys need to man up....It took 10 years to get my wife to realize being sick wasnt the end of the world and you dont need to visit the doc / antibiotics every time your nose is running. She is now tougher than you are.

You made the commitment, go. Just dont lick anything or shake anyones hand.

BTW, this isnt a moral question, rather a manhood question. Since you had to ask you failed.

Latest posts