Modified Rams game prediction.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I initially went with a 28-27 type score. This is not a scientific prediction - warning.

Going out on a limb after hearing Hasselbeck on 710 yesterday. He specifically mentions a couple things:

1 - Stafford. He didn't say anything bad about him, but didn't say much good either. Basically said that the dude should be playing better given his experience. Also called him pretty 'inconsistent'. I don't follow Stafford 'at all'.

2 - Short week game. He also mentioned about short week games that the opposing defense doesn't have the time to get 'complicated' or 'fancy' in just a couple days planning. I think that the lack of prep time on defense for them will allow some of our warts on offense to slide a bit. Flowers is probably not starting - and the rest I think (especially Adams) are more suited for a simple run to the ball type defense without a ton of planning.

ALSO - non Hasselbeck related:

3 - We're in action Green. Well, generally barf - but we're 7-0 in games wearing action green 'on top'. I'll take that, and barf on my own time ;)

4 - We're in primetime. Slightly aged stat I found was 19-2 in home primetime games (this stat was at least a year old).

5 - We're at home. I love it but it's not the W generator that it once was. I chalk this up to COVID. Kick the tires and light the fires - we'll get our groove back on this front.

So. In points allowed - both us and the lambs are in the 25/26 points per game allowed range. That puts the original estimate of a 28 point type game in the range. BUT I'm giving us an extra 7 and deducting 7 from the lambs - due to the points above.

Final non-scientific-ish prediction: 35 - 21 W for the Hawks. I hope/don't think it's gonna be as insanely close as it looked. But, I could obviously be wrong ;)

Oh yea, and screw Donald.

:0190l:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
My friend I certainly hope you are right!

Please however don’t start a new thread on a subject where one is ongoing. Your post which was thoughtful, earnest and contained good thoughts would have been a worthy addition to Aros’ prediction thread and should not have been created as a new topic.

Please take care in this regard going forward.

cymatica

Reaction score
I just hope they actually move the pocket and use the screen game to neutralize their dline. Hopefully we see a health dose of Neal as well