Minshew?

Spohawks

Reaction score
The first round of the draft is going to tell us every thing we need to know about the Seahawks QB intentions.
1) Draft a QB
If not
2) Go after a veteran.

If they go for number 2, why not...bring in everyone they can and make them compete!

olyfan63

Reaction score
I suspect Minshew would do well in a Shane Waldron offense. Generally pretty smart with the ball, mobile enough. Has a leadership factor I think many underrate. He's been in the NFL several years now and has generally performed well when given the chance.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Why not?

If he’s cheap add him into a competition with Lock and if he wins make an incentive bonus structure deal reward for him for success, but he needs to be cheap at least to begin with or the team is wasting valuable cap.

The team has loads of serious other needs besides the clear need ar QB.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He would be a good stop gap QB for sure. Only problem would be listening to Coug fans act like he's Joe Montana :mrgreen:

James in PA

Reaction score
I'd be more in favor of it if he were a free agent. John would probably trade one of our 2nd rounders away to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kf3339

Reaction score
Cyrus12":o7pgqrwl said:
I'd rather Minshew than Lock.

I want both and let them compete for the job. Both would hopefully push each other to make each better! That is PC's mantra!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Minshew would be a better fit in Indy.

And he is great for short to intermediate passes, moving the chains, and avoid the pass rush...even with a suspect line.

But he is pretty ungood at the long ball. And Pete loves him some chunk / explosive plays. So that is not a fit.