Mike Morris will play DT 3

Fade

Reaction score
Why are some people so against a 3-4?

The Seahawks don't blitz enough for this alignment to be effective. You must bring pressure from everywhere.

Instead the Seahawks sit back in a softzone and get picked apart, rushing the same 4 guys. Defeating the purpose of a 3-4 anyways.

Their runfits are terrible, and guys are thinking too much trying to figure out which gap they should be in. The worst of both worlds.

They had their greatest success when they trash canned it for a little while last year.

I say, trash can it fully.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Why are some people so against a 3-4?
Because some people's glory days were playing JV football

Napoleon Dynamite GIF

misfit

Reaction score
The Seahawks don't blitz enough for this alignment to be effective. You must bring pressure from everywhere.

Instead the Seahawks sit back in a softzone and get picked apart, rushing the same 4 guys. Defeating the purpose of a 3-4 anyways.

Their runfits are terrible, and guys are thinking too much trying to figure out which gap they should be in. The worst of both worlds.

They had their greatest success when they trash canned it for a little while last year.

I think part of it is it was the 1st year was nit having the right personnel. Who knows if they have the right dc but scheme changes take time

Kamcussionator

Reaction score

It’s quite likely we weren’t able to blitz as much as we liked because we didn’t have the corners to cover man. Witherspoon should alleviate that problem.

We also had a lot of learning and injury related turnover going on the first half of the season. This year I expect us to be much more stable out of the gate, not give up big (stupid) plays, and build as the season goes on.