OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
he even talks about the 1 yard line play lol

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I loved the camraderie between the two, but I have two small questions:

Maybe you guys could educate me on the appeal of an ice bath?

And two, why the towel in the shorts before getting in? Is it because someone's gonads get numb and they may not realize that they're sitting on them? (Just my guess).

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score

And two, why the towel in the shorts before getting in? Is it because someone's gonads get numb and they may not realize that they're sitting on them? (Just my guess).
Ice baths, allegedly (because i didnt personally feel it worked for me) Help improve circulation, supports your immune system, helps with muscle recovery/aches, improves breathing, increase energy levels etc etc. Im assuming the towel is truly for what you said.. keeping the family bits from freezing up to quickly lol and to make it more bearable.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score

Ice baths are useful after exercise as they help prevent the build up of lactic acid.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
UK wrote: "Ice baths are useful after exercise as they help prevent the build up of lactic acid."

Thank you, I didnt know that. I participated in gymnastics at a young age and was a surfer and swimmer for most of my years but nothing competitive.