Man… What a Hack Job!!!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Don't particularly care anymore, but if a 9-loss season is "much better," then yes, they are going to look much better. That's their ceiling next year.

Packers, Vikings, Patriots, Jets, Bills, Dolphins, Bears, Lions, Commanders, Browns, Texans, Chiefs x2, Chargers x2, Raiders x2.
That's a pretty favorable schedule on paper.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
That's a pretty favorable schedule on paper.
My guess, 2 losses to the Chiefs, 2 to the Chargers, split with the Raiders to go 1 and 5 in conference play.

2 sure losses to Lions and Bills

Easy 2-3 losses in games against Packers, Vikings, Patriots, Dolphins, Bears, and Jets, Browns, and Commanders.

Probably an easy win against Houston.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Nope none of it was Hacketts fault. He actually did better than Peyton. 100% of the blame is on ME3 having one of the leagues largest contracts while being one of the very worst quarterbacks.

Sucks for me3! Egomaniacs hate being publicly derided like this. Hopefully he spends as much on his mental health as he does his body. Sometimes I worry for his safety

morgulon1

Reaction score
Nope none of it was Hacketts fault. He actually did better than Peyton. 100% of the blame is on ME3 having one of the leagues largest contracts while being one of the very worst quarterbacks.

Sucks for me3! Egomaniacs hate being publicly derided like this. Hopefully he spends as much on his mental health as he does his body. Sometimes I worry for his safety
That's funny ..and true at the same time.
I wonder if me3 has any clue what the consensus is of him and his diminished skills . He has to have some clue..

Right?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Ironically, Wilson has played considerably better thus far this season (I'm not saying good, to be clear), yet they're still 1-5. Don't let facts get in the way of automatic hatred for Wilson in all ways though, Welshers.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Ironically, Wilson has played considerably better thus far this season (I'm not saying good, to be clear), yet they're still 1-5. Don't let facts get in the way of automatic hatred for Wilson in all ways though, Welshers.
I don't hate Russ in all ways! Honestly I have some compassion for him because we have all witnessed the complete destruction of a man mentally over the past year and a half. To be a guy who thinks so highly of himself, so obsessed with his image and greatness, the way the media and fans are coming after him must eat him alive.

I've watched most his games this season and to be honest I don't really see much of a difference between this year and last year. Still a self centered guy who at times will throw the most moronic picks and refuses to take a check down.

No team can win with a player who is so vastly under-performing his contract. He takes up so much cap space and yet is considerably worse than most rookies. Which is ironic considering all he ever talked about was how he wanted to win... but, of course, he always had to have the biggest contract. ME3 is, and always will be, all about himself.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Maybe his stats are better. Has he taken his team and led them to victory when
It mattered ? Is he the catalyst for the Denver Broncos? All the Russ fan boys say this exact statement.

40 MM = 1-5 record

Last edited:

Lagartixa

Reaction score

I love seeing The Teeth with a look like that on his face, but unfortunately, this Broncos team isn't his fault.

I am enjoying the crap out of the Broncos' current situation. They're overpaying a bad quarterback and gave up so much draft capital (and three players!) to get him, plus more draft capital to get the coach the bad QB had wanted for years (better yet, to no avail, as the QB and team continue to suck), and now they have many holes on the roster because of the ridiculous cap hits from the bad QB's horrible contract, which may just be the worst contract in the entire league!

As I've said a bunch of times around here, the only way I can imagine the Broncos' situation being funnier and more enjoyable for me would be if The Teeth were still in charge, and if he had been responsible for the Broncos' side of the trade that sent RW3-and-out to Denver. Among the many great things about XLVIII for me was when the TV cameras got shots of The Teeth suffering through yet another humiliation in a Super Bowl in front of a huge worldwide audience.

Sure, I loved the ass-kicking Washington gave the Broncos and humiliation The Teeth suffered (three interceptions and five sacks!) in the Doug Williams Super Bowl after the '87 season, and I loved the Super Bowl after the '89 season, when the 49ers gave the Broncos a thorough thrashing, including pounding on The Teeth and letting him humliate himself again (10 of 26 passing for 108 yards, no TDs, two interceptions, and four sacks). Even so, even if I were to ignore all the other great things about that day and only consider the humiliation for The Teeth, XLVIII beat both of those other Super Bowls, because The Teeth wasn't just the QB on a team of 48 guys. That day, the Seahawks gave a very thorough beatdown to a team The Teeth had built. I'd have enjoyed that Super Bowl tremendously even if it hadn't been the Seahawks doing that to The Teeth. The fact that it was the Seahawks finally winning the Super Bowl I'd been waiting for them to win for over 37 years, and that it was the Seahawks who did that to the team The Teeth had built made it one of the greatest moments I've ever had watching professional sports.

I know The Teeth and the Broncos got convincingly beaten in another Super Bowl (against the Giants after the '86 season), and I'm so sorry I had to miss that one.

Here's hopin' the Broncos bring back The Teeth as some kind of executive. But not as GM. I want George Paton to keep that role for as long as possible.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I don't hate Russ in all ways! Honestly I have some compassion for him because we have all witnessed the complete destruction of a man mentally over the past year and a half. To be a guy who thinks so highly of himself, so obsessed with his image and greatness, the way the media and fans are coming after him must eat him alive.

I've watched most his games this season and to be honest I don't really see much of a difference between this year and last year. Still a self centered guy who at times will throw the most moronic picks and refuses to take a check down.

No team can win with a player who is so vastly under-performing his contract. He takes up so much cap space and yet is considerably worse than most rookies. Which is ironic considering all he ever talked about was how he wanted to win... but, of course, he always had to have the biggest contract. ME3 is, and always will be, all about himself.
So, what'd you see today in the Broncos vs. Chiefs game? :cool: