Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I haven't checked since I played my week 5 game, but how more games need to be played till the week advances?

Smurf

Reaction score
Looks like we are waiting for the Broncos owner to play his game, and the the head to head match up of Titans vs Colts.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Smurf":2x5em2lt said:
Looks like we are waiting for the Broncos owner to play his game, and the the head to head match up of Titans vs Colts.

I think either the colts or titans owner said they would be out of town for a while, so that game may have to be simmed. Oh and we are waiting for Nategreat (Eagles).

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Hey I am the titans user who was out of town but now I'm back, eldoce if you can wait until like 11pm pacific because my opponent said he could do it around 8 central tonight which is around 6 here so if you guys can wait a little longer that would be great. I will post here right away once I finish my game so you can go ahead and sim the week.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
By the way I was just thinking for whoever wins the superbowl in our franchise they should get some type of prize and I was thinking that we could add ".NET Madden Champ" or "Madden Champ" (if the moderators are ok with it) in place of like Net Practice Squad or Net Rookie that is right under your username. What do you guys think?

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Hey blitzer that sounds like a really awsome idea haha now we are kinda playing for a prize but the one problem is, is that this league is more than one season (isn't it?) so does that mean every year we have to give this award, maybe just the first year wins the prize.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I was just thinking the first year because I have a feeling the after the first complete year of the franchise that some people may drop out of the franchise and thus we would have less activity within in it.

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for not keeping everyone updated. I was gone all last weekend for my friend's wedding in Boise, ID. Anyways, I'm having some internet problems right now, so I'm not going to be able to play my games, for the time being. This will be until further notice I guess. I might have to just drop the league temporarily, as I don't think it's fair to everyone else... we'll see here soon.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That sucks Nate......hopefully you will get things resolved so you don't have to drop the franchise. Anyways, have you advanced the week yet Hombre, I am chopping at the bit to destroy the Tards!

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Alright, so I was just able to connect online and play my game for the week... I'm not sure how the connection is gonna be though- for now, I'm using a bridged connection from the wireless card to the X-Box- who knows how good of a connection that will give me. But I guess for now, I'm good!

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
same setup i have, hard lined lan to my PC and the PC is wifi to the modem, which is right next to the xbox...but its the only way media sharing will work. lol

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Ok sorry for taking a while I was busy with school stuff, anyways I will have this weeks game done tommorow around 12 ( I am the titans), thanks for waiting.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
is it htown? that guy is constantly gone. if he isnt playing by next week i might have to boot him

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure I'm up to date....
According to the website I don't play Trav til "next week". Is the website and reality not in coherence?
And if simming the first game of the season because my opponent didn't show is "constantly gone" do what you need to do.

-SH