Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

OP
OP
N

nategreat

Reaction score
Hey Trav good game, my secondary just got lucky. I was looking at the box score, and I realized that me and you both scored all of our points in the second quarter only- that's crazy.

You could probably advance it now if you wanted, ElDoce... thanks for waitin' up.

TravTex

Reaction score
Yeah, I was feeling a bit hosed. That first run was awesome. Eagles drive for a TD. SAINTS drive for a TD. Eagles return a kick for a TD. SAINTS return a kick for a TD. *laugh*

Then the interception party started happening and my gameplan just went to sheeeeeet.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Gosh I can't remember who had connections problems the first week, but I had those this week when I was playing the Bears.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Well, my stats weren't the best but I finally won a game..woo!
All-pro is getting a little easier, thank god.

-SH

JGreen79

Reaction score
I am starting to really hate 3-4 D's :( Chargers/Browns/Pats... Can't manage anything on O. Thank god for D/ST...

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Man I hated playing the pats in week 3. It wasn't the 3-4, it's the fact that the computer was making these unbelievable plays and I have a pretty solid scheme. Brady would throw is into these tiny windows in negative space, and Welker would juke out like 7 dudes for a TD, it was ridiculous. I ended up losing by an OT FG. 3-4 is easy to beat, just stick to 3/4WR sets all game, if you have a fast TE it helps as well as a backfield with good hands. 4 LBs cannot keep up with a spread O all game.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I love running a 3-4 with the Hawks! Can't wait for my next game; Hawks (3-0) vs.Colts (3-0). Should be a good one!

JGreen79

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":f7i7ab44 said:
Man I hated playing the pats in week 3. It wasn't the 3-4, it's the fact that the computer was making these unbelievable plays and I have a pretty solid scheme. Brady would throw is into these tiny windows in negative space, and Welker would juke out like 7 dudes for a TD, it was ridiculous. I ended up losing by an OT FG. 3-4 is easy to beat, just stick to 3/4WR sets all game, if you have a fast TE it helps as well as a backfield with good hands. 4 LBs cannot keep up with a spread O all game.

Ugh Pat's O... so frustrating, I agree seems like they get all kinds of breaks.. had one play while in cover 2 Galloway was wide open 40 yards down field.. i was like wtf?

For some reason it doesn't seem like Flacco can hit more than a 10 yard pass... but Todd Heap is a savior.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Ok I just finished my week 4 game and I noticed on the next week I am facing an opponent instead of a computer, I don't know what his name here is but his gamertag is illinihawk, I just want to let you all know I will be gone from friday to monday since I'm going to lake chelan so I won't be able to do my game untill I come back.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":20cedquo said:
Ok I just finished my week 4 game and I noticed on the next week I am facing an opponent instead of a computer, I don't know what his name here is but his gamertag is illinihawk, I just want to let you all know I will be gone from friday to monday since I'm going to lake chelan so I won't be able to do my game untill I come back.

I just played illinihawk this last week and his not a member on this board I believe so you may have to message him on xbox.

Smurf

Reaction score
Just played my week 4 game, it was against the Packers....Travaris Jackson played out of his MIIIINNNND. here are the stats for the game:

Jackson - 157.6 QB rating, 19 of 22 (including 2 dropped passes), 271 yards, 4 TD's, 0 INT's.

Peterson - 10 for 37 yards.
Jackson - 7 for 41 yards and a TD
Taylor - 3 for 8 and a TD

Peterson - 5 for 65 yards, and a TD
Shiancoe - 5 for 61 yards and a TD - Dropped Pass
Wade - 4 for 50 yards and a TD
Harvin - 3 for 49 yards.
Matt Jones - 2 for 46 yards and a TD.
Gage - Dropped pass

Jared Allen - Sack, 2 TFL
Kevin Williams - Sack, 2 TFL
Antwan Peek - Sack, TFL
Ray Edwards - Sack, TFL
Nick Harper - INT
Tyrell Johnson - INT, TD

End score was 49-0. They missed a field goal from 56 yards. Never got closer than that, 0 trips into the redzone.

I did lose Percy Harvin in the 4th quarter to an abdominal strain...he is out 2 weeks...DAAAMN

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Does anyone know who the Broncos owner is personally, he is the only one that has not completed his game yet?

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
that is my buddy. I'll tell him to play the game by 5 today or I'm simming

TravTex

Reaction score
Whew, win streak. Reggie Bush put back the overtime kickoff for a TD to squeak one past the Jets.

Weirdness: When I first started the game, I saw that Brees was greyed out with the injured icon on his picture. WTF?!? So I back out and check the medical report... no injuries. I go back into the game... showing Brees out. Then we get the ball, and there's Brees playing. Wahuh?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
TravTex":3r07f66t said:
Whew, win streak. Reggie Bush put back the overtime kickoff for a TD to squeak one past the Jets.

Weirdness: When I first started the game, I saw that Brees was greyed out with the injured icon on his picture. WTF?!? So I back out and check the medical report... no injuries. I go back into the game... showing Brees out. Then we get the ball, and there's Brees playing. Wahuh?

The game just likes to mess with your mind from time to time...lol.

Latest posts