Lynch texts in....

edogg23

Reaction score
OK I thought I had myself convinced that I don't care if he plays or not. Then I ready those two words and I immediately got hyped out of my mind for the game on Sunday.

Rocket

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":1znnybsa said:
He might be ready to go, but how will he react to the first hit he takes to the abdomen area?

The dude has played with back pain ever since we traded for him. So he knows pain.
He texted "I'm ready"... so his head is right.

I believe we might see something special on Sunday. :179417:

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3ah6a2s4 said:
SeaToTheHawks":3ah6a2s4 said:
Canhawks":3ah6a2s4 said:
I'm willing to bet Carolina is going to stack the line of scrimmage early in the game to not allow the Hawks running game to get started.I hope we use Lynch as a decoy for the first drive anyway forcing them to back off a bit,then release the Beast.

I think you're right. And when they do stack the box with 8 on our first play, I reallllly hope we go play action to Lockett over the top. It will just be way too obvious to go off tackle or dive to Lynch on the first play and I really think we could catch them off guard.

I remember when we started the NFCCG vs the Niners this way.
It was a sucky result, on that play anyway. Any team that plays us as much as the Panthers is thinking two things on that first play. Stop Lynch, and stop deep play action.

I would much prefer 5 rhythm passes or so in a row to start the game. 2 seconds or less holding the ball for Russ. 4 wr looks with Lynch, who I think is on a snap count anyway, either blocking or as safety valve. Serve notice that their slot corners are in for a long day right away, and make it impossible for Carolina to show blitz without exposing single coverage.
Because if we look efficient that first drive, it will affect Carolina's entire offensive approach as well.

This. Spread them out, have 2 (lockett and baldwin)wr go long on speed routes, one breaking inside, drawing the safeties as well. Lynch in the backfield so they have to play the line. Leaves the short zone soft for wilson and kearse. rinse repeat. This is where we have had the most success. Burn them a few times in the middle and the safeties need to start playing in. That opens up the long ball, which will then open up the run. We are built with speed and athleticism. Our offensive line rarely overpowers other teams defensive lines. They have a strong defensive line. We need to wear that line down before we try to cram it up the middle.

Sign37now

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":16orcd0q said:
Tumblr lzp7yzQNMx1qdau9mo1 500

alanrickman.gif

Giphy

R.I.P. Alan. 69 is too young...

Soooo glad I took Sunday off.. Can't friggin wait!

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":313cy0e5 said:
He might be ready to go, but how will he react to the first hit he takes to the abdomen area? It's a area that does get hit a lot from time to time and I am sure it will be a target area for our players.. Has to be one thing in the back of his mind going into this game. That first hit is the one that is painful... Know some of you won't like this, but something that needed to be brought up...

Best to ask Beast, or find a reporter willing to do it.

Go ahead, I dare ya!

nanomoz

Reaction score
Beef Moe!

Hawks are gonna roll babies!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Excited to have him back .. But not expecting a great deal from him, he's going to have some rust to shake off and Carolina has always handled Lynch very well.

This game will be won by our defense and #3.

Rocket

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2zm0pyp5 said:
Excited to have him back .. But not expecting a great deal from him, he's going to have some rust to shake off and Carolina has always handled Lynch very well.

This game will be won by our defense and #3.
Don't forget 89 and 16... geez.

Latest posts