Lynch texts in....

Scottemojo

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":1osipi0g said:
Scottemojo":1osipi0g said:
FearTheBlitz":1osipi0g said:
He might be ready to go, but how will he react to the first hit he takes to the abdomen area? It's a area that does get hit a lot from time to time and I am sure it will be a target area for our players.. Has to be one thing in the back of his mind going into this game. That first hit is the one that is painful... Know some of you won't like this, but something that needed to be brought up...

So far, you are desperate for bad weather, and hope beast mode is afraid of that first hit. You drop these things into threads hoping it gives Hawk fans pause.

You reek of fear.

I have no fear. You guys are acting like we did going into last year's game.. I just think lynch won't be the main back for you guys this weekend. That injury he had plays with your mind. Ask those who play a contact sport about the mind set they are in when they first come back from it...
Nah. You are afraid. Why else would you be paying such close attention to Lynch's availability, then hoping he is still hurt?

That is pretty shitty, Carolina fan. Hoping a guy is still hurt.
Yep, just checked. You are still afraid.

Laloosh

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":3jz349et said:
He might be ready to go, but how will he react to the first hit he takes to the abdomen area? It's a area that does get hit a lot from time to time and I am sure it will be a target area for our players.. Has to be one thing in the back of his mind going into this game. That first hit is the one that is painful... Know some of you won't like this, but something that needed to be brought up...

Always makes me laugh when opposing fans think that they're just setting us straight or telling us what needs to be said. It literally makes me laugh.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Laloosh":1x0hal3k said:
FearTheBlitz":1x0hal3k said:

Always makes me laugh when opposing fans think that they're just setting us straight or telling us what needs to be said. It literally makes me laugh.
It says WAY more about them than the thread they are responding too, doesn't it?

Let me run it through the translater: He isn't really ready to go. Our guys are going to try to hit him in the stomach, and I hope it hurts like hell. I hope it makes him cry and/or fumble. I hope it's all he thinks about all week. I hope they knock him out of the game with the first hit. I know some of you don't like me wishing injury on your RB who I fear will wreck our season, but you guys are way too excited about facing my team and I want to piss on your dreams.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3jdjnirr said:
FearTheBlitz":3jdjnirr said:
Scottemojo":3jdjnirr said:
FearTheBlitz":3jdjnirr said:

So far, you are desperate for bad weather, and hope beast mode is afraid of that first hit. You drop these things into threads hoping it gives Hawk fans pause.

You reek of fear.

I have no fear. You guys are acting like we did going into last year's game.. I just think lynch won't be the main back for you guys this weekend. That injury he had plays with your mind. Ask those who play a contact sport about the mind set they are in when they first come back from it...
Nah. You are afraid. Why else would you be paying such close attention to Lynch's availability, then hoping he is still hurt?

That is pretty shitty, Carolina fan. Hoping a guy is still hurt.
Yep, just checked. You are still afraid.

I want him to play, so none of you can go back and say. We lost because Lynch didn't play. Which will be what some of you will use if he doesn't. I am just saying a sports hernia isn't easy to come back from in the same season.

2_0_6

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":3v3xyvi4 said:

So your a psychologist, doctor, fortune teller and Panthers fan all rolled into one? Impressive.

Foghawk

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":13fk4bat said:

lynchpets.0.gif

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":2bdddtja said:

HE SCARED

:th2thumbs:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2hwifxua said:
FearTheBlitz":2hwifxua said:

So your a psychologist, doctor, fortune teller and Panthers fan all rolled into one? Impressive.
You forgot weatherman.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Scottemojo":11ebv7zt said:
Hawk_Nation":11ebv7zt said:
FearTheBlitz":11ebv7zt said:

You forgot weatherman.

Weather is one of my hobbies that I follow. I don't see anything wrong with me saying what I have. Because it's a fact that sports hernia's are no joke to come back from during the same season.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1nwmesth said:
Hawk_Nation":1nwmesth said:
FearTheBlitz":1nwmesth said:

You forgot weatherman.

At least he's not a "Physicist" trying to explain the "Ideal Gas Law", those folks were annoying.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":13nite80 said:
Weather is one of my hobbies that I follow. I don't see anything wrong with me saying what I have.

D50749797714a6c79cc24b101ba5e43d

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
FearTheBlitz":rxf1cvpv said:

So we should probably target Luke's head, Cam's ankle, and Stewart's foot in reciprocation?

Latest posts