Looks like we shouldn't even show up on Superbowl Sunday....

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
Jeffri? With an i? Aww, that's sweet. I bet he likes the Broncos for their pretty orange unis, too.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I won't feel the least bit disrespected if they make Manning the story. Bias aside and all things considered, why shouldn't they? The old guy just had a record breaking year, has his team ranked #1 offensively while tying the best record in the league. Add the 3 neck surgeries slant, being released from a team he made significant slant, then throw in his chance to become the greatest QB to ever play the game...focusing on anyone other than Manning wouldn't make a lot of sense.

I don't see how that is disrespectful to us. I'm glad it's this way and look forward to us upsetting their party. That's how you get respect. Believe me, we will get our share of media. Stay tuned. It's gonna' be fun.

davidonmi

Reaction score
if he believes denver is the team of destiny that's fine, btw that headline was not written by him which is the dumbest part of the article.
What I will say is when you judge our offense, please don't judge our offense on passing yardage.
I think Lynch will run for 120, he just ran for 110 on the niners, stay away from knighton though

kmedic

Reaction score
We should all be used to this after Super Bowl XL. Remember, how Pittsburgh wanted to win for Jerome Bettis. He was returning to his hometown and all and it was a fitting end for a retiring Hall-of-Famer? The media is going to try and milk every "feel good" story out of this matchup that they can. Peyton Manning walking into the sunset with another SB win is the ultimate "feel good" story. This isn't the first story like this and it won't be the last....

Latest posts