Looks like Michael Robinson is a Seahawk once again.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2er3irk2 said:
I wonder who will be cut? It has to be at least two. Harvin is coming in the fold too.

Speculate that. Coleman to IR. Spitz cut.

seahawksny

Reaction score
This official? Great news if it is
Didn't see any articles that it was confirmed. only that he went in for physical

drdiags

Reaction score
Basis4day":1u9pvt3w said:
Seahwkgal":1u9pvt3w said:
I wonder who will be cut? It has to be at least two. Harvin is coming in the fold too.

I think Spitz was cut awhile back after Unger came back. They just have that other OL picked up from someone's PS when Breno went down. On another note, the team is trying out a couple of guards for what that is worth.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 4h
Besides fullback Michael Robinson visiting, Seahawks worked out two guards: Oscar Johnson and Zach Allen

drdiags

Reaction score
seahawksny":1iv8zap0 said:
This official? Great news if it is
Didn't see any articles that it was confirmed. only that he went in for physical

Local media folks are saying they won't know until practice today, which is later in the day due to MNF. Nothing official from the team or MRob. Just Clemons' tweet.

Basis4day

Reaction score
drdiags":1lgzi5t9 said:
Basis4day":1lgzi5t9 said:
Seahwkgal":1lgzi5t9 said:

I think Spitz was cut awhile back after Unger came back. They just have that other OL picked up from someone's PS when Breno went down. On another note, the team is trying out a couple of guards for what that is worth.

Looks like you're right. Must not of been paying attention as they didn't need to clear a roster spot for Unger but chose to sign a WR.

10/12/2013 Released C Jason Spitz. Signed WR Bryan Walters from the Practice Squad to the Active Roster.

Ok, i'll say after Coleman to IR Walters gets cut for Harvin or Ware goes on IR too. I think that's doubtful since Ware is out of a boot.

Always Fierce

Reaction score
Tavaris Jackson is allowing himself to be subjected to second-string status when he could be a starter elsewhere? Why?

McGruff

Reaction score
Would you want to play for the Rams? jaguars? browns?

Jackson fits in Seattle.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Besides he is well placed to show something here when he is given a shot. In my mind he is the best backup available in the NfL at present and could be very valuable as a trade piece. My thinking is he will get another shot at a starting gig next season.

drdiags

Reaction score
Here you go, from the man himself

Jessamyn McIntyre ‏@JessamynESPN 9m
He's baaaaaack #Seahawks RT @RealMikeRob: Sign, sealed and delivered! Finally back at work! Thanks 12th Man for all your support.

drdiags

Reaction score
A sample from twitter

SI_DougFarrar ‏@SI_DougFarrar 12m
Happiest people about the Seahawks re-signing @RealMikeRob: Probably the Seattle media. Stand-up guy with the real stuff all of the time.

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL 12m
Back with the Seahawks --> RT @RealMikeRob Sign, sealed and delivered! Finally back at work! Thanks 12th Man for all your support.

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle 12m
... Robinson signing first reported by new honorary media member @chrisclemons91

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle 13m
No surprise at this point, but FB Michael Robinson tweets he has signed with the Seahawks.

Max Unger ‏@MaxUnger60 17m
.@RealMikeRob is in the house!!

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 14m
Michael Robinson tweets he has signed with Seahawks.

Michael Robinson ‏@RealMikeRob 15m
Sign, sealed and delivered! Finally back at work! Thanks 12th Man for all your support.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellooooooooooooow!
I think I just crapped my pants!

Hip-hip HURRAH!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Man im so stoked this actually ended up happening. Ive been waiting for this for awhile. Cant wait to see him back on the field. Wish his return was a home game but oh well.