Little Lock has arrived!!

olyfan63

Reaction score
What is Lock's contract status? I hope the Hawks have him, or get him, under contract for at least next year. I still think he has lots of untapped upside.
I don't know if that's bambino #1, but if it is, could light an extra fire under his daddy.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
What is Lock's contract status? I hope the Hawks have him, or get him, under contract for at least next year. I still think he has lots of untapped upside.
I don't know if that's bambino #1, but if it is, could light an extra fire under his daddy.
He’s a UFA I think

olyfan63

Reaction score
He’s a UFA I think
Unrestricted, lol, for a few moments I was thinking Undrafted Free Agent, but the UDFA would be the acronym for that.
Hope we sign him, at a workable price. QB competition may be open again with new HC.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Unrestricted, lol, for a few moments I was thinking Undrafted Free Agent, but the UDFA would be the acronym for that.
Hope we sign him, at a workable price. QB competition may be open again with new HC.
Probably waiting to see what the draft holds. If we draft a QB then probably no Lock. I think Genos contract hit is fairly reasonable this season for a 1QB. I dunno. I leave that stuff to the number junkies

Seahawker

Reaction score
Congrats to Drew and the Mrs.
Time for some newborn Seahawk gear.

Parallax

Reaction score
Probably waiting to see what the draft holds. If we draft a QB then probably no Lock. I think Genos contract hit is fairly reasonable this season for a 1QB. I dunno. I leave that stuff to the number junkies
I'm hoping we trade or cut Geno, draft a QB and give Lock a chance to start this year. So much more upside potential.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Millions of babies are born every day. So, meh. Thanks for contributing to overpopulation, I guess.
I thought the god light king lunatic Elon said we were underpopulated? I trust in that rich doltish muppet fart.

But logic says we have too many hominid water bags strolling around

Parallax

Reaction score
I thought the god light king lunatic Elon said we were underpopulated? I trust in that rich doltish muppet fart.

But logic says we have too many hominid water bags strolling around
We have a challenge to manage. Capitalism requires constant economic growth and economic growth goes hand in hand with population growth. Demographically, worldwide, we have this phenomenon wherein, as women are empowered to make their own choices, they elect to get educated and develop a career over pushing out numerous babies. Those who choose to have children have one or two rather than six. As a result, though worldwide population is still rising, in many places it's already fallen below replacement rate and the rest of the world is catching up. China is facing a steep demographic decline and even India has dipped below replacement. All the growth now is in Africa and the Middle East. Demographics are notoriously hard to predict but best guess is we'll face peak population between 2040 and 2100.

I don't think that automatically spells catastrophe but it's a challenge for sure. I see room for opportunity but cities cannot be allowed to become dumps. We're seeing cities like Detroit wrestle with these issues, bulldozing run down homes to make open space. The hope being that young people and families will want to live there.

This demographic decline is what Musk is warning about. He's not wrong. He just lacks vision to see it as something other than a dead end. Population cannot grow forever.

Latest posts