Lions/9ers

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Games like this can really fek with a franchise - I mean look at Baltimore - I don’t see them winning a Super Bowl anytime soon now after today. And if the lions lose it’s not just automatic they get back here next year.

I get the nfl is tough but game like this can really do a number on the franchise - like that one game did to our dynasty sort of shit

Ozzy

Reaction score
If they are going to let mods troll in threads, at least let normal users put them on ignore.

Total troll comments one after another, that are basically the exact same.

He’s going to finish top 4 in voting how is that a troll job?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Cool. Let's insert Purdy as QB of the Jets and see if people are calling him an MVP. Saying he is not in the perfect team scenario for him to be any good is wild.

No one said that. It’s a great situation for him. But to say he has nothing to do with it is wrong. Darnold, Jimmy G, Lance etc none were this good. He was the last pick of the draft and deserves a little credit.

cymatica

Reaction score
Maybe this is best case scenario. Interview Johnson and McDonald, then get some stuff done around the house on Superbowl Sunday.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Maybe this is best case scenario. Interview Johnson and McDonald, then get some stuff done around the house on Superbowl Sunday.
Yep. Or just build my kids Lego set without them so I can show off my superior skills and make them weep

minormillikin

Reaction score
I don't understand why broadcasters now will talk, and talk some more, about missed calls.

It's to nobody's benefit. Pisses off fans that got the short end, and annnoys fans who benefited.

Latest posts