Lions/9ers

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I don’t believe the coach can opt for a timeout after the e delay happens. I e seem too many times Pete trying to call a timeout and not being seen and we get penalized. I’m sure he’d have taken the option if he could.
That's true, yeah. Might be mistaken on that last part.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Win or lose, the Lions play with toughness. Refreshing to see an underdog playing so well. Love it!

Lets Fu*king GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm going to f****g cry.

I don't think there's any way we can get Ben, but the fact that Ben is doing this and apparently is bringing the OL coach Hank Fraley with him... god damn it this is FOOTBALL right here

Please, Ben. Please.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m not even going to jinx it.

Nope…not today.

Ben Johnson looks like the truth!!

minormillikin

Reaction score
I think the thing that sells me most on Johnson is that I see the Lions as similar to the Seahawks, as far as personnel.
I don't think the Lions have the really great star power out there like the 9ers do, but they have a lot of really good players and they know how to use them.
I can see Johnson taking DK, JSN, KW, and without an amazing QB, doing the same sort of thing.

GemCity

Reaction score
I think the thing that sells me most on Johnson is that I see the Lions as similar to the Seahawks, as far as personnel.
I don't think the Lions have the really great star power out there like the 9ers do, but they have a lot of really good players and they know how to use them.
I can see Johnson taking DK, JSN, KW, and without an amazing QB, doing the same sort of thing.
I’d live him to come here. Still thinking he’s bound for WAS and we’re going to get MM.

But, it would be totally refreshing to have a former OC as the HC. Especially one as talented as this.

Maybe JS has some draft day moves to entice him over this way 😀.