Let's talk our mascot Blitz!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
According to reports, Blitz is "the most forgettable mascot" in the NFL.

What do you think of Blitz?

Personally, I preferred the old mascot. When they ran this new mascot out Week 3 of 2014, I wasn't impressed. We also haven't won the Superbowl with new Blitz.

Chapow

Reaction score
"Mascots are a huge part of the fan experience" is absolutely hilarious. I don't think I've ever given Blitz a single thought in my life. I mean, I'm aware he/it exists, but meh. Whatever.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
"Mascots are a huge part of the fan experience" is absolutely hilarious. I don't think I've ever given Blitz a single thought in my life. I mean, I'm aware he/it exists, but meh. Whatever.

Well that's what the article is trying to tell you: Blitz sucks.

sutz

Reaction score
I think they have me cofused with somebody who gives a shit. :LOL:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's be honest. Any mascots are corny as hell. However, if I am forced to give a grade, I would say the old mascot during the God-awful "Gun Metal Blue" era with Holmgren, Hass, Alexander, et al, was a B+. At least he had disheveled hair and looked he was angrier than a mosquito in a mannequin factory. Our current Blitz just looks like a cartoon character any kid would find on Nickelodeon. C-.

Espn0

Main qimg 846ccf182f729c970f681750110c5d05 lq

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Well that's what the article is trying to tell you: Blitz sucks.

That just proves how incompetent Seahawks management and coaching has been. Pete Carroll, John Schneider, and Seahawks ownership have ruined the Seahawks' ability to field a strong mascot after blowing the team's mascot capital on Blitz. I'm not sure if the team will ever recover.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Let me preface this by saying...yes, I'm old.

I had no idea we even had a mascot, but really who gives a rat's ass.

What should matter is to bring back the SeaGALS. That's right, I said it....actual female cheerleaders. We had a few super talented ones back when Holmy was coach.

Not sure the nonsense they have now. Seems like an 80's movie with all the dude's breakdancing.

MORGULON

Reaction score
Let's be honest. Any mascots are corny as hell. However, if I am forced to give a grade, I would say the old mascot during the God-awful "Gun Metal Blue" era with Holmgren, Hass, Alexander, et al, was a B+. At least he had disheveled hair and looked he was angrier than a mosquito in a mannequin factory. Our current Blitz just looks like a cartoon character any kid would find on Nickelodeon. C-.

View attachment 66370

View attachment 66371
It's a non binary mascot

Boohman14

Reaction score
Cut Blitz. Pull Slammin' Sammy Salmon out of retirement from the Mariners until we can find a dominate mascot for the future.

Chapow

Reaction score

View attachment 66370

View attachment 66371

I couldn't even tell you which one of those is the current version of Blitz other than I'm pretty sure it's not the horse. 🤷‍♂️