LET'S GO RAIDERS

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
This Pete-Ball style of playcalling has Russ playing his best game all season... and he's already regressing.

I don't actually like seeing Russ fail, exactly, but it's nice to be vindicated so thoroughly with how the season is going to this point. There were so many people who were so certain that all these issues that we are seeing the Broncos deal with were issues with Pete Carroll, our offensive line, etc. and not related to how Wilson was executing (despite all the video evidence) and we are seeing every--single--one repeat itself on a completely different team.
I agree with most of your post, but for not wanting Russell to fail. I am petty and was all in on Russell as a Seahawk, now that he's not I want him to lose except when his winning benefits the Seahawks.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I’ll be waiting for my flowers along with numerous others for saying he was washed

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I get it’s but Russell this year playing for Denver that doesn’t matter for our playoff hopes BUT it does matter for our draft position.
I root against Russell and Denver 1 because it’s Denver our old rival.. 2 Draft position. Which is in a way Rooting for Seattle by rooting for Denver’s opponents
True, I did forget about draft position. Never mind, I'm rooting against Russell.

Scout

Reaction score
Broncos have to avoid another three and out. Or else Raiders will have good field position again.

djb28

Reaction score
I want Wilson to be sorry for his all about me ego driven choice to leave. I do see that we made the right choice for letting him go. Let Denver suffer, Let us get a GREAT pic from it!

schkoot

Reaction score
We are all Russ homer to some extend, all we want, well, all I want is for the Hawks to move on to play some good football instead of non stop human drama by Team Russ.
Honestly, no I’m not a Russ homer at all. I appreciate his role in his early years, but the big mondo contract right after throwing THE PICK made me dislike him.

I definitely want him to do poorly going forward.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Raiders shouldn't have accepted those holding penalties. Just kept giving them shots.

EDIT: Of course, hindsight is 20/20.

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
brandon jacobs rumbles in for another td - raiders up 32-23 with 2:02 remaining

toffee

Reaction score
OMG, Russ managed his stats and grading in such an able manner, again. Russ is 141.7 RTG, with 2 TDs/0 INT, and ran for a 1 TD. The donkey sure got their $$$$ worth, and Russ can sniff the glory of MVP already.

A hero ball throw would be the icing at this stage, John63 already busy blaming the defense, the OL, and other offense skill players already.

chrispy

Reaction score
Everyone knows how to defend RCW in this situation. We've seen this 100 times.

Latest posts