Larry Fitzgerald

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't think Carson's gonna be your savior there, Larry. He might be better than the other 3 duds you had last season, but hell I'm better than them!

Palmer just isn't as good as he once was, and I cannot wait to see the fun the LOB will have with him.

OP
OP
EverydayImRusselin

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
IMO Palmer doesn't really have to be that great for Larry to dominate again. Look at 2011. He was his usual dominate self with a Kolb/Skelton combo. In particular look how he destroyed us in week 17, 9 catches 149 yds. He is a beast.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
People ask why I dislike CKDB so much--he is the anti-Fitzgerald (or RW for that matter, but make that comparison and watch the Whiner fans FREAK!). It's that simple.

Fitzgerald is a class act right down to the marrow.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Always liked LF. Class act all around. Too bad Seattle wont get a shot at him until he is past his prime!

Thread Killer

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that Fitzgerald's production peaked with Warner at QB.

IMO, Palmer hasn't been the same since that knee injury in the playoffs vs. the Steelers. But, he's far better than what we've had the past few years. While that might not be enough to win it all, his addition is nothing to sleep on.

While I don't believe Fitzgerald's numbers will approach Warner era numbers, I suspect that they will move towards that direction as opposed to the crap we've had a QB the past few seasons.

rlkats

Reaction score
Arizona has a very good D. Palmer will make that team better. He was good in Oakland he just did not have much support. Fitz is the player all nfl players should be striving to be like. A pure pro, hard worker and a great person. He does not let his pride over run his mouth or attitude.

Subzero717

Reaction score
rlkats":1agc8qt9 said:
Arizona has a very good D. Palmer will make that team better. He was good in Oakland he just did not have much support. Fitz is the player all nfl players should be striving to be like. A pure pro, hard worker and a great person. He does not let his pride over run his mouth or attitude.

Their D was good under Ray Horton. Under Bowles is an unproven commodity.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Palmer is still rocketing out stats better than Andrew Luck's last year. I think Fitz'll do just fine.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I've been watching the NFL since 1964 and if I were to choose a WR for my "dream team", Fitz may be my first choice. Best hands ever IMO.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":rio4kvgo said:
I've been watching the NFL since 1964 and if I were to choose a WR for my "dream team", Fitz may be my first choice. Best hands ever IMO.

You got to give it to Fitz for being loyal to the Cards and sucking it up through all the QB issues since Warner left. Although he is being paid extremely well, it almost seems unfair that such a talent is going to waste on that team. Hopefully for his sake Carson gets him the ball consistently so he can do what he does best before his tank runs out.