Lang visited (UPDATE: signs with Lions)

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
toffee":h3i0tfat said:
Lots of positive signs. Lang came with wife is a good sign, going thru physical is a good sign, still around is also good, uncle Paul happened to be in town is good. Money is almost everything, but a positive working environment and chance for rings also counts. So far so good.

"If" we sign Land, we ought to be OK in center and guard positions. Do we still need replacement for Fant?

Is he still around? I sure hope so. It may be a bad thing if he leaves town.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":5lstp1i4 said:
toffee":5lstp1i4 said:
Lots of positive signs. Lang came with wife is a good sign, going thru physical is a good sign, still around is also good, uncle Paul happened to be in town is good. Money is almost everything, but a positive working environment and chance for rings also counts. So far so good.

"If" we sign Land, we ought to be OK in center and guard positions. Do we still need replacement for Fant?

Is he still around? I sure hope so. It may be a bad thing if he leaves town.

Just send someone to the airport to steal all the Toilet Paper, they grounded flights the other day someplace when they couldn't restock flights with TP.

Seymour

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":39ppgmac said:
His wife must love the rain, it's been down pouring all day here. 8)
Would be great news IF they got him.

No worries. They got in yesterday and it was pretty decent. Even warmed up enough to take a motorcycle ride. :irishdrinkers:

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
toffee":uk05jv8b said:
A take on that from TotalPackers
https://www.totalpackers.com/2017/03/t- ... Packers%29

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":3gm4pno0 said:
toffee":3gm4pno0 said:

Good find. Pcjs are that clever. I hope they did offer him that contract.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":qyt6y3y8 said:
LeftHandSmoke":qyt6y3y8 said:
toffee":qyt6y3y8 said:

Me too. And yes, enjoyed that one from the very first line.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":1cuumge4 said:
Jimjones0384":1cuumge4 said:
LeftHandSmoke":1cuumge4 said:
toffee":1cuumge4 said:

Me too. And yes, enjoyed that one from the very first line.

Something about seeing the competition squirm. A lot of the Twitter posts from GB fans I have read pretty much are telling Lang to eff off. Slamming him for being injury prone and crap.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":3eus5dpw said:
toffee":3eus5dpw said:

Good find. Pcjs are that clever. I hope they did offer him that contract.[/quote]
Me too. And yes, enjoyed that one from the very first line.[/quote]

Something about seeing the competition squirm. A lot of the Twitter posts from GB fans I have read pretty much are telling Lang to eff off. Slamming him for being injury prone and crap.[/quote]

Injury Prone and Crap? Sounds like a Tom Cable and Pete Carroll OLineman to me. Back up the Brinks truck.

LolaRox

Reaction score
Seymour":2hodqebh said:
chris98251":2hodqebh said:
I hate this shit, means nothing as we have seen before, he could just be interested in seeing how everyone is reacting.

So he is going to follow the Seahawks, then sit on twitter and judge the response of those he doesn't know to test the reaction???

RRRiiiight...Sure he is.

He is going to do what he feels is best, not what twitter tells him.

Well he did follow for a reason and we know that because he didn't have to do it (especially the timing).

Athletes use social media to connect to their fans and he is active on it. We have no idea what that reason is, it could be to 'monitor reaction' or it could just be to mess with people or anything in between.

253hawk

Reaction score
Well, Britt and Ifedi are following Lang now. Can't think of a reason they'd do that unless he signed.

DHawk

Reaction score
We've been here before. Everything points to him signing and BAM! He's off to San Diego to sign a lengthy contract with quotes saying things like "I was always certain I'd be back in San Diego, its my home."

Im not bitter or anything...

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
'Follow' is NOT the new f-word :)

But the signs look good for a marriage and I am praying this gets consummated, the guy would be a terrific catch for exactly the group we need the most help in.

Pleeeeze... Make it happen!

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
ludakrishna":icw4z2sk said:
LeftHandSmoke":icw4z2sk said:
toffee":icw4z2sk said:

Me too. And yes, enjoyed that one from the very first line.[/quote]

Something about seeing the competition squirm. A lot of the Twitter posts from GB fans I have read pretty much are telling Lang to eff off. Slamming him for being injury prone and crap.[/quote]

Injury Prone and Crap? Sounds like a Tom Cable and Pete Carroll OLineman to me. Back up the Brinks truck.[/quote]

He isn't injury prone. They are just being jerks. This is a dude that played three weeks after breaking his foot. He is widely known as a tough sob.

Seymour

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3m7btrd0 said:
Injury Prone and Crap? Sounds like a Tom Cable and Pete Carroll OLineman to me. Back up the Brinks truck.

In 8 seasons Lang has missed 9 of 128 possible games.

In 7 seasons Okung has missed 24 of 112 possible games.

Brokung just signed a 4 yr $53M deal.

If we land Lang, I will take that all day, every day given how things were going in FA with the oline.

JustinCredible

Reaction score
Lang has said the Packers will have an opportunity to 'get close' to any offer he gets. It is known that he is using Seattle for leverage. I think the Twitter following is just part of that leverage. A subtle sign to Green Bay that 'hey, I might really leave if you don't pay me."

Basically is is in Green Bay's court now. All they have to do is not make him feel disrespected. Here's hoping that they do disrespect him and he leaves. :irishdrinkers:

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
He has started something like 94 of the last 106 games, rated 4th among all NFL guards last year and made the Pro Bowl, the guy will absolutely be our OL's rockstar if this happens.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2qdfi8zn said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronNagler/status/840714435404664832[/tweet]

Even though it is at our expense, epic troll job if that's what it is.