Lang visited (UPDATE: signs with Lions)

chris98251

Reaction score
Seymour":3trsicvc said:
chris98251":3trsicvc said:
I hate this shit, means nothing as we have seen before, he could just be interested in seeing how everyone is reacting.

So he is going to follow the Seahawks, then sit on twitter and judge the response of those he doesn't know to test the reaction???

RRRiiiight...Sure he is.

He is going to do what he feels is best, not what twitter tells him.

He may just want to feel wanted and see if others chime in, we don't know who all he is following now do we, other players etc or officials.

Players now days use Tweets and Social media a lot more, but then again someone that appears to judge and know everything would already know that and has all the answers and is just waiting to say I told you so after the fact I suppose RRRight..................

warden

Reaction score
If if this turns out to be a bidding war, the team who wins the bidding war will be the loser.

chris98251

Reaction score
warden":3fsykz0b said:
If if this turns out to be a bidding war, the team who wins the bidding war will be the loser.

We won't do that, we have an offer, we will stay pretty much on it, just like with Allen, better to let him walk then un balance the plan.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Was just reading the reaction on Twitter. There are a lot of people reading into the fact that he is following the Seahawks. Seems fans of both the Seahawks and the Packers think it means he is coming here. If he doesn't sign, there are going to be a lot of broken hearts on our side. I hope they are the ones to feel the pain, lol. I'm not on social media enough to know the true significance in him following the Seahawks.

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251":mp4ksxxj said:
Seymour":mp4ksxxj said:
chris98251":mp4ksxxj said:
I hate this shit, means nothing as we have seen before, he could just be interested in seeing how everyone is reacting.

So he is going to follow the Seahawks, then sit on twitter and judge the response of those he doesn't know to test the reaction???

RRRiiiight...Sure he is.

He may just want to feel wanted and see if others chime in, we don't know who all he is following now do we, other players etc or officials.

Players now days use Tweets and Social media a lot more, but then again someone that appears to judge and know everything would already know that and has all the answers and is just waiting to say I told you so after the fact I suppose RRRight..................

You are the moderator, so must be true. Run with it.

RussB

Reaction score
pcbball12":2unvncca said:
King Dog":2unvncca said:
LoB6":2unvncca said:
https://twitter.com/schultz_report/status/840702976662593536

Per Jordan Schultz via Twitter, meeting (including wife) just finished. Went great, could know tomorrow. Who knows?

I thought they already had a meeting, so having the wife there to see the city could be a good sign. Also, could mean nothing but it looks like Lang has followed @Seahawks on Twitter. Sounds possible anyway, depending on how Green Bay responds.

Lang just followed the Seahawks on Twitter :lol:

*and apparently I can't read
Also, could be nothing but....Justin Britt and Ifedi are both following him now as well.
Giphy

Ruminator

Reaction score
Seymour":1zpup6f5 said:
chris98251":1zpup6f5 said:

RRRiiiight...Sure he is.

Looking increasingly like Lang may well be a Seahawk. If so, I'm sure it's a fairly rich contract. Which would be more than OK with me, what with the desperately needed QB support he would help provide.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seymour":3jcy3plo said:
chris98251":3jcy3plo said:
Seymour":3jcy3plo said:
chris98251":3jcy3plo said:

RRRiiiight...Sure he is.

You are the moderator, so must be true. Run with it.

Must be !

I also walk on water on demand, part the Red Sea when asked and am working on World Peace and Harmony prior to the Apocalypse.

RussB

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":22jae47c said:
Was just reading the reaction on Twitter. There are a lot of people reading into the fact that he is following the Seahawks. Seems fans of both the Seahawks and the Packers think it means he is coming here. If he doesn't sign, there are going to be a lot of broken hearts on our side. I hope they are the ones to feel the pain, lol. I'm not on social media enough to know the true significance in him following the Seahawks.
I dont really see a reason for him to follow the seahawks unless he signs. This could be a huge tell, it might seem like nothing but there is literally no point for an NFL player to follow a team he isnt commited to. I hope thats the case and hes thinking of signing.

chris98251

Reaction score
RussB":2vj16ehd said:
Jimjones0384":2vj16ehd said:
I dont really see a reason for him to follow the seahawks unless he signs. This could be a huge tell, it might seem like nothing but there is literally no point for an NFL player to follow a team he isnt commited to. I hope thats the case and hes thinking of signing.

Well with all the wheeling and dealing there are posts of players and from players and about players, could be just seeing who else is being talked about etc lots of things. How many players are always tweeting and post all over, just saying curiosity or maybe he was impressed and followed because he is a fan as well. One never knows.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
TJ will give GB the opportunity to match, just like he has said he would do. Hopefully they already gave him their best offer and it wasn't as good and GB sticks to it. Go Hawks!

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
RussB":3ung9pmn said:
Jimjones0384":3ung9pmn said:

That was kind of my feeling as well. But, that whole thing about him using the Hawks as leverage, is weighing in the back of my mind. But, the packers extended one of their young linemen, Perry, and signed a couple of te's. I don't know how much they have left.

Seymour

Reaction score
RussB":2pc7v51j said:
Jimjones0384":2pc7v51j said:

Now there is an intelligent perspective! :2thumbs:

semiahmoo

Reaction score
RussB":2irq35k7 said:
Jimjones0384":2irq35k7 said:

copilot-style-201410-1412618631360_dream-coat.gif

chris98251

Reaction score
I think it comes down to Rodgers, the sabers are rattling he wants a renegotiation, they may have to set aside a chunk if he persists.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Uncle Paul is in town, he attended a UW function, hopefully he is part of what TJ found 'great.'

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
His wife must love the rain, it's been down pouring all day here. 8)
Would be great news IF they got him.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":sfgltow4 said:

Yeah but the rest of the country has been cold as hell with Winter Blasts.

Green Bay and Detroit, Ice and Snow and More Ice and Snow :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":1okh1my5 said:
Sports Hernia":1okh1my5 said:

Yeah but the rest of the country has been cold as hell with Winter Blasts.

Green Bay and Detroit, Ice and Snow and More Ice and Snow :)
Point taken!

toffee

Reaction score
Lots of positive signs. Lang came with wife is a good sign, going thru physical is a good sign, still around is also good, uncle Paul happened to be in town is good. Money is almost everything, but a positive working environment and chance for rings also counts. So far so good.

"If" we sign Land, we ought to be OK in center and guard positions. Do we still need replacement for Fant?