Kiero Small to be released

Mick063

Reaction score
He looked quicker on the college video. Looked slowish in preseason.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sutz":2ptkm8un said:
Not sure there's a big market in the NFL for undersized FBs, no matter how hard they hit. I'd be good with him making the PS and working on his skills for a season or two. Coleman can do the job for now.
This. Not a lot of demand for fullbacks, bet he slips thru and makes it to the practice squad.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Practice sqaud..

I dont see many teams hungry for a fullback as they dont play our style. Small reminds me of Tolbert who i love.

CEHawk

Reaction score
I was suggesting to a friend on Thursday that they release Small and see if he clears waivers. If he does, then cut Ware and have your backup fullback on the Practice Squad allowing us to keep that 6th receiver without losing much elsewhere. You can always call him up. If he does get snatched you still have Ware.

I personally like Small's blocking, he hit's hard. I think Ware is the sluggish one and they seem to be done trying him as a FB.

MB12

Reaction score
@Curtis_Crabtree: Kiero Small has been signed to the Cleveland Browns practice squad, via a source. Confirming @RavensInsider report.

chris98251

Reaction score
Closer to home, team that has a suck ass running game that after a few devastating blocks in practice will get attention and could possibly get activated.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
DIS-a-POINTED!

I'm really starting to hate those Browns. First Bowie, now Small.

mikeak

Reaction score
We can still sign him to our squad - we lost nothing. Better on a PS than active roster somewhere....

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I am not sure why people are so upset? Perhaps the Seahawks didn't want him. What could the Browns practice squad offer him that ours can't? He wasn't wanted IMHO.

chris98251

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2930hwif said:
I am not sure why people are so upset? Perhaps the Seahawks didn't want him. What could the Browns practice squad offer him that ours can't? He wasn't wanted IMHO.

A place on it? We don't know if they offered him a spot or not at this point, again his chance to be closer to home and possibly break thru is much higher on a suck ass team than a Super Bowl team.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Scottemojo":34fhd85d said:
DIS-a-POINTED!

I'm really starting to hate those Browns. First Bowie, now Small.

The Browns are trying to get as many ex Seahawks because they are confused about why they couldn't get three #1 picks for Beau Callihan in real life!