KC can be had

Hawk4life

Reaction score
Well, at least this game will be good for reminding us all why Geno has to go. I would love to be eating crow.

JPPT1974

Reaction score
Really should had won some of those games there IMHO. Oh well young team.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Wow, that's the spirit. Is that you, Pitt? :ROFLMAO:
Do I think they will beat them? Absolutely not. But NO CHANCE? GTFOH with that crap.

I heard the same thing when the Hawks played the Saints at home as a 12 point underdog. NO chance. Then Beastquake happened, and maybe Matt's greatest game as a pro.

Why bother playing football if there is NO CHANCE? What a brutal way to look at sports. But do you.........

Ya. I don’t want the team to just tank for picks or for live tape. I want them to show Heart that even the Texans showed. If a team like that can force the game to overtime, why can’t we?

Fade

Reaction score
Brooks on Kelsey.

Run a seam or corner route through Brooks' zone w/TE every time. Hell, just throw to whatever receiver that happens to be in Brooks' zone.

As long as Mahomes is willing to be patient and go underneath, too, he'll have a whale of a day. Mahomes has some Russ in him, and likes to hold the ball and go deep. The Seahawks have to find a way to make some plays when Mahomes throws them the ball, which he will.

The Chiefs also will NOT be throwing the kitchen sink at the Seahawks, so there is a chance they play down.

The Seahawks defense is bad. We all no that, but I'm concerned about their effort right now. They've been bad in the past, but always played with great effort. Not the last 2 weeks. Are they quiting? We'll find out in this game.

vtxretro02

Reaction score
I am a lifelong Hawks fan from the PNW... been living in Kansas for the last 26 years... by virtue of where I reside... I am forced to watch alot of Chiefs games...LOL .... I just have a good feeling about the upcoming SEAHAWKS/CHIEFS game... I think it will be a fun game to watch and Hawks will come out with a "W".

sutz

Reaction score
I am a lifelong Hawks fan from the PNW... been living in Kansas for the last 26 years... by virtue of where I reside... I am forced to watch alot of Chiefs games...LOL .... I just have a good feeling about the upcoming SEAHAWKS/CHIEFS game... I think it will be a fun game to watch and Hawks will come out with a "W".
Your keyboard to God's monitor. ;)

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, there's also a chance KC's entire team catches COVID and has to forfeit.

They suspended all protocols. Why do you think there’s been all this illness but players just ready to go by gametime

BChawkfan

Reaction score
ZERO chance? Come on. KC just barely beat 2 of the worst teams in football. ANY team can be had on any given Sunday, Monday, Thursday, or any day that ends in Y.
ZERO? Wrong
Have you watched our defence lately?
Im sure you have,but c'mon man. The cards are pretty much stacked against us.

RiverDog

Reaction score
For a number of reasons, IMO there's a very good chance that we can pull off the upset.

We haven't been out of all that many games this season. Although one can argue that a few games weren't as close as the score would suggest, the fact is that we've lost just one game by more than a TD.

Different teams match up differently. If one or two key matchups happens to break our way, we absolutely can win this game.

This has been a crazy season, the most difficult to predict that I can recall.

And lastly, the weather could be a big equalizer. The forecast is for temps around 10 degrees with sustained winds around 20-30mph. At that temperature, those winds would drive the wind chill below -30. Who knows how the teams react? It could result in a low scoring game.

I wouldn't want to bet a large sum of money on this game one way or another.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
For a number of reasons, IMO there's a very good chance that we can pull off the upset.

We haven't been out of all that many games this season. Although one can argue that a few games weren't as close as the score would suggest, the fact is that we've lost just one game by more than a TD.

Different teams match up differently. If one or two key matchups happens to break our way, we absolutely can win this game.

This has been a crazy season, the most difficult to predict that I can recall.

And lastly, the weather could be a big equalizer. The forecast is for temps around 10 degrees with sustained winds around 20-30mph. At that temperature, those winds would drive the wind chill below -30. Who knows how the teams react? It could result in a low scoring game.

I wouldn't want to bet a large sum of money on this game one way or another.
Oh, looks like it's going to force the KC Chiefs to be more run oriented, which is something we don't want...