Just got home read with caution.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
SO I just got home from the game... here are my Drunken thoughts. I have NOT watched the game on TV yet... so please forgive me if this is all off base this is all gut feel from being at the game.

1) did we have an offense?
2) defense was awesome. I remember at least 3 picks maybe 4 and we still didn't win.. (crying)
3) It seemed that our receivers sucked today. (did I just say that?)
4) Lynch lynch lynch... less then 50 yards a game for like 4 in a row now... trend? that's like 1/4 a season.
5) Percy Harvin... i'm just going to let that simmer.
6) Arizona played like they needed this game we played like we needed it on defense, not sure what is up with the Offense.
7) Beers. Clink beer selection SUCKS.

BRIGHT SPOTS:
We get another chance to lock it up next week.
San fran May lose tomorrow although i'm not sure what that does for us now.

General Manager

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":4oxi3dsi said:
SO I just got home from the game... here are my Drunken thoughts. I have NOT watched the game on TV yet... so please forgive me if this is all off base this is all gut feel from being at the game.

1) did we have an offense?
2) defense was awesome. I remember at least 3 picks maybe 4 and we still didn't win.. (crying)
3) It seemed that our receivers sucked today. (did I just say that?)
4) Lynch lynch lynch... less then 50 yards a game for like 4 in a row now... trend? that's like 1/4 a season.
5) Percy Harvin... i'm just going to let that simmer.
6) Arizona played like they needed this game we played like we needed it on defense, not sure what is up with the Offense.
7) Beers. Clink beer selection SUCKS.

BRIGHT SPOTS:
We get another chance to lock it up next week.
San fran May lose tomorrow although i'm not sure what that does for us now.

It was just as bad on TV trust me.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SF is going to win out. They've been playing lights-out for over a month. Don't hang your hopes on that one.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
FACT: We have played poorly over the last three games. It would be a shame for this season to end up in the crapper on December 29th.