Josh Gordon's reinstatement rescinded, suspension resumes

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Q13FOX/status/1350216231496921090[/tweet]

Gordon will be an unrestricted free agent this offseason.

James in PA

Reaction score
Yep, suspended again indefinitely. If the last suspension was one full year, what will this one be? Hard to see him playing another down in the NFL. Very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Given he was under contract and didn't play a down would his contract toll to next season?

chris98251

Reaction score
He is really on the Goodell POO POO list, we still have not heard the reasons, I mean he was suppose to play that week and out of no where bam.

hawks85

Reaction score
chris98251":1nay0dwo said:
He is really on the Goodell POO POO list, we still have not heard the reasons, I mean he was suppose to play that week and out of no where bam.

It's because that Opie Taylor Commish doesn't like Seattle. It's because Gorodn's not ON GB or KC or TB. if he was Gorodn would have been playing since week 4, and no one will convince otherwise. Opie Taylor knows had Gordon played with Seattle the Seahawks would have been very tough to stop. DK, Gorodn, Lockett, who's gonna stop those 3. The answer no one. Opie Taylor has a extreme hard-on for a GB vs KC SB this year and that's what it's gonna be, and no one will convince me otherwise.

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/brucen2603/status/1350222455458025473[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JohnPGilbertNFL/status/1350236346481303554[/tweet]

Elemas

Reaction score
This was it. Zero chance he's ever reinstated.

They won't say "permanently banned". But, you can read between the lines here.

Good luck Josh. Could've been a helluva run. I hope you're ok and get whatever help you need.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
After hoping and rooting for so many years for Josh Gordon to turn it around and show the world what he can do on the field for an extended period of time, I've given up. I still hope he can get and stay clean, but his time in the league should be over.

Josh Gordon the person > Josh Gordon the NFL WR

Vesuve

Reaction score
He's a perennial screw-up.

His laywer on the ESPee-n site said his brother's death in 2020 was a factor.

The team tried

Next --->

rcaido

Reaction score
We should have went with Antonio Brown...wasnt that the time Wilson wanted him, then went on a slump.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
[youtube]90YP4ntJUQs[/youtube]

He admits to pretty much doing everything in this interview. His career is over. Sad, so much talent.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Maybe he can get another chance. He must gave at least 9 more left. He’s only used what, 6 so far?
What a waste.

xray

Reaction score
The ability to catch a football doesn't make a man deserving of special treatment . Walking papers please .

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Give me a good reason and I'm down with giving another chance nearly every time. Lie to me and we're done.
Josh said all the right stuff, appeared to be doing all the right things after his brother died. Was he telling the truth? If he wasn't telling the truth his last chance has come and gone. What a drag. Guy has a ton of talent.
League should publicly prove it's case. I don't see what confidentiality has to do with public legal standing. Stuff done in secret probably has something to hide.

5thgen

Reaction score
Why do some think they're suspending gordan because the commish doesn't like the hawks? Are you freaking kidding me? In this day and age where people blame racism on everything, it's the last thing the commish would do without cause. Too many peeps drinking the hawks koolaid and coming up with excuses for everything.