Jen Mueller Super Fan

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Locals may know who Jen Mueller is. She's been a local sports broadcaster for years. I was watching the highlights and when Tyler scored the game-winning TD I noticed this normally dressed female close to the endzone jumping up and down like a total fan. I was wondering what fan got that kind of up close access when I came across this closeup and realized it was Jen Mueller. If you get a chance, pay attention to her on the sideline if you watch the replay. Pretty cool that someone who impartially covers the local teams is truly a fan at heart.

Unnamed 11

JPatera76

Reaction score
I went back and watch a few replay I see that now.

Side Note: Numerous times on replay Darrell Taylor... was held a sh!$ load. Sooooo maybe he said F it and did see goff and just went for it since most the first half he did have him dead to rights but everytime the LT and RT would hold on to his jersey for dear life. And I know "they could call holding every play" in the NFL. BUT His was pretty damn obvious each time. On Youtube go look at the NFL highlight real, its around the 1:10-1:13 mark. as goff runs.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw the highlight again and I was cracking up. At first she just kind of shakes her fist like, "Yes!" and then a couple seconds later it hits her that the Seahawks won and she starts jumping up and down like we won the NFC Championship, lol! Jen's a jewel. Great reporter, been covering the Hawks and M's for many years.

Smellyman

Reaction score
I just saw the highlight again and I was cracking up. At first she just kind of shakes her fist like, "Yes!" and then a couple seconds later it hits her that the Seahawks won and she starts jumping up and down like we won the NFC Championship, lol! Jen's a jewel. Great reporter, been covering the Hawks and M's for many years.
She was waiting for the official to signal TD. she knew exactly what was happening.

Last edited:

balakoth

Reaction score
OPIs, Groundings, a few incidental (if you ask me) personal fouls

Everyone realizes these people make 200k a year yeah? OOOOF

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, and just to the left of her 10 feet or so is our esteemed GM. He was no less excited but failed to reach the vertical Jen did 😂

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ain't that the truth. Today.. and NOT JUST our game.. had some VERY crazy and strange calls if you ask me
My friend and I are standing in front of the tv and I'm like "Wait.....let's make sure it's a TD or they don't shaft us"
Kind of sad we even have to think that way, but............it's reality.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Oh, and just to the left of her 10 feet or so is our esteemed GM. He was no less excited but failed to reach the vertical Jen did 😂

There is a reel that the Seahawks posted on their instagram feed where they used the Steve Raible call. The video had the endzone view and you can see Schneider jump and hug some other team official beside him lol. I couldn't figure out how to embed or post a link to the video.

GGotskill

Reaction score
Pretty cool that someone who impartially covers the local teams is truly a fan at heart.

Jen is great, but pretty sure she is employed by the Seahawks. Definitely not impartial, LOL.