Jared Allen in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
joeshaney":3so2vdyz said:
One thing we know for sure. The Seahawks desperately are looking to add at least one impact player via free agency.
This indicates that we will most likely use the draft to address needs at OLINE and possibly WR, CB, and maybe LB or Safety.
Good because if we don't improve our OL Wilson will die and that's not cool.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawksSoc":q97l95js said:
Bitter":q97l95js said:
This is the attitude I don't get. If he determines he is only going to get 7 or 8 million he will walk away over the 4 million rather than banking 8 million for a years work and a good shot at a championship?

I don't get it either, he signed and then earned every penny of a 72million quid contract with the Vikes, he has money, is he just uninterested in trying to get a ring? I woulda thought striving to be the best is what drives professional sports people, especially because he doesn't have to worry about taking care of his family now.
How about accept what Kansas City did years ago and understand he's all about the money? Remember what I said about him upthread? He should just get to doing it already.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
The opening comment in the latest PFT rumours post made me laugh.

"Free-agent Jared Allen is looking for a “fair contract” and a “chance to win.”

And yet he still could be interested in the Cowboys."

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
A London Hawk":1rz1lpf6 said:
The opening comment in the latest PFT rumours post made me laugh.

"Free-agent Jared Allen is looking for a “fair contract” and a “chance to win.”

And yet he still could be interested in the Cowboys."
If he is looking to win it wont be in Dallas as long as crazy uncle Jerruh is running things.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":25n2llha said:
HawksSoc":25n2llha said:
Bitter":25n2llha said:
This is the attitude I don't get. If he determines he is only going to get 7 or 8 million he will walk away over the 4 million rather than banking 8 million for a years work and a good shot at a championship?

I don't get it either, he signed and then earned every penny of a 72million quid contract with the Vikes, he has money, is he just uninterested in trying to get a ring? I woulda thought striving to be the best is what drives professional sports people, especially because he doesn't have to worry about taking care of his family now.
How about accept what Kansas City did years ago and understand he's all about the money? Remember what I said about him upthread? He should just get to doing it already.

As the board authority on all things KC I bow to your superior intellect on the matter :) Also, did someone upthread post a tweet saying the Cowpokes are hosting Brandon Weeden? Bahahahahaha.

Weedens-Bad-Pass.gif

Jazzhawk

Reaction score

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawksSoc":17w69xxv said:
MizzouHawkGal":17w69xxv said:
HawksSoc":17w69xxv said:
Bitter":17w69xxv said:

As the board authority on all things KC I bow to your superior intellect on the matter :) Also, did someone upthread post a tweet saying the Cowpokes are hosting Brandon Weeden? Bahahahahaha.

Weedens-Bad-Pass.gif
Buyer beware is all I'm saying. Hopefully JS/PC figured that out without my opinion.

kearly

Reaction score
Allen is headed for Dallas tomorrow. Apparently Jerrah is stalking us as much as his team's fans are.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't understand why in -n -outs fries suck, they cut potatoes right in front of you and cook them fresh, but they arent good, even animal style.

Their burgers are easily the best fast food burgers around and it isn't even close. Double-double...$3.25.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Largent80":1i3g0nhq said:
I don't understand why in -n -outs fries suck, they cut potatoes right in front of you and cook them fresh, but they arent good, even animal style.

Their burgers are easily the best fast food burgers around and it isn't even close. Double-double...$3.25.

Like hash browns brother.

Cant hate a playa for wanting to get paid. Why would he take a 3 mill contract or whatever, when Peppers is getting 7.5?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":baqah412 said:

Dicks drive ins up here have the best fries and they do it the same way, as they use fresh potatoes that are sliced at the venue, except their fries seem longer greasier and have the skins still on them. I'd buy Jared Allen a few Dick's Deluxes and fries if he insisted after signing with us.

jake206

Reaction score
I'm betting he signs and Melton doesn't. No sources, just gut instinct. Pacific Northwest + hunting with spear... can't beat that.

plyka

Reaction score
BlueTalon":dvtyv7uw said:
We really need a thread ignore option.

We really need a thread red blowup button. If the thread gets so bad that an x% of posters use their "one button per week" the thread blows up and disappears altogether, never to be seen or mentioned again. What else are you doing with ten pages of food talk?

Donk70

Reaction score
KK84":1uuyvttz said:
MizzouHawkGal":1uuyvttz said:
It must be the oil. I prefer White Castle for cheap burgers and 5 Guys for french fries.

Mmmmm. Five Guys Cajun Fries.

5 Guys is waaay over priced

Penn Station fries are the best that I ever had.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
plyka":39r8ci7o said:
BlueTalon":39r8ci7o said:
We really need a thread ignore option.

We really need a thread red blowup button. If the thread gets so bad that an x% of posters use their "one button per week" the thread blows up and disappears altogether, never to be seen or mentioned again. What else are you doing with ten pages of food talk?

Or you could just not click a thread that you didn't like, but of course, what would you complain about if you just did that?

KK84

Reaction score
Donk70":2r3fslgl said:
KK84":2r3fslgl said:
MizzouHawkGal":2r3fslgl said:
It must be the oil. I prefer White Castle for cheap burgers and 5 Guys for french fries.

Mmmmm. Five Guys Cajun Fries.

5 Guys is waaay over priced

Penn Station fries are the best that I ever had.

Penn Station has the sorriest excuse for a cheesesteak I've ever seen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.