Jamal

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Poor poor Jamal. Forced his way off his team for loads of cash.
Bilked the Seahawks multiple times for more loads of cash.
Never helped this team do squat nor did he ever at any point seem invested in this team or his team mates but yeah poor poor Jamal.
Worst move in the history of this franchise. Good bye good riddance.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Holy shit you people. Dude came in intending to use his over-the-top talent to get a Superb Owl with us. Injured the hell out of himself in your service. Came back before the injuries were healed in an attempt to give you what you want. Came back again in the same circumstances for the same reason, and basically killed his whole career and probably the rest of his life. Expresses that he has hope to kill himself for you one more time, and y'all say all this bullshit about him. Some of y'all are just f'in pathetic. I mean, just look at yourselves. Criminy!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Holy shit you people. Dude came in intending to use his over-the-top talent to get a Superb Owl with us. Injured the hell out of himself in your service. Came back before the injuries were healed in an attempt to give you what you want. Came back again in the same circumstances for the same reason, and basically killed his whole career and probably the rest of his life. Expresses that he has hope to kill himself for you one more time, and y'all say all this bullshit about him. Some of y'all are just f'in pathetic. I mean, just look at yourselves. Criminy!
Cry me a river dude was the worst on and off the field he's on easy street doing just fine for the rest of his life.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

Good lord. Have you not paid any attention to this guy? He's one of the biggest douche bags in the league. It's not even about the injuries that he couldn't help, it's about his ego, personality, and character. He's a jerk and it'll be a joyous day when he's released or traded.

JPatera76

Reaction score

That .. didn’t help the team at all. Both times he returned the defense amazingly somehow regressed FURTHER and went back to “force schemes to involve Jamal”

Also imo it’s selfish to come back early if he was not healthy and healed up properly. Due to the risk of re-injuring what’s not fully healed or injuring himself further (which is mostly what happened).

Yes he played hard and with his heart. However, he had poor form, poor technique and was above all reckless. And it was his recklessness that led to his injuries paired with the poor technique.

Last season about midway he became about himself, probably knowing that his lack of availability due to injuries now could cost him his position and place on the team sooner rather than later. With this his ego became more inflated with what I’d assume or what sounds like “self hype talk” that he was using to keep himself motivated and not get into some negative headspace.

Jamal’s proven to be a bit emotional, whether it be on the field and wanting to get back in and yelling at Medical Personnel to getting into Social Media Spats with fans however in the end to Jamal is still a Seahawk, who I don’t think fans hate, I think that they dislike (myself included) how much he’s being paid for as little as he does. Don’t get me wrong .. even with little game time then ohhh say Diggs.. I do appreciate the effort he puts in every time he’s in. IMO people should be pissed we still got Diggs. A vet who gives up in the middle of plays, gets lost in his assignments and just goes through the motions making “business decisions” and that’s carried over to some guys ie Woolen. lol Look back at a play. It was. Goal line stand, I believe and Diggs and Woolen both just went through the motions but looked more concerned with breaking a nail than tackling and stopping a guy.

keasley45

Reaction score
Damn right. Dude made everything about himself. Didn't care about his teammates, slandered coaches, rushed back from injury when he knew he wasn't ready but didn't care that it hurt the team.

Wait... are we talking about Russ or Jamal??

Oh, yeah. That time he flicked off the coaching staff... wait...

Or that interview he gave after the game when he proclaimed himself the best corner in the game... screaming and spitting all over the mic...no, that wasn't him either.

The thing I find comical is I'm sure many of the folks who want to crucify Jamal for whatever it is they want to crucify him for, probably give Me3 a pass for all of his on the field and off the field antics.

On the field - throwing his teammates under the bus to elevate himself... scheming to get the FO fired. Lying about asking for a trade while trying to get Hawks players to go with him, coming back from injury early, redusing to play the game any other way but his own... off the field - skimming money from his charity to line the pockets of his friends, throwing his former team under the bus... etc.

For all the talk about how bad a teammate he was or how cancerous he was, I don't remember him raising any degree of stink for being used as a cover safety when that was never his strength and being left out of position in a failed defensive scheme. He shut his mouth and played. Meanwhile guys like Carlos Dunlap were happy to question the scheme in public.

The dude was injured. When he was on the field he played as hard as anyone else.

His 'altercation' with medical staff, regrettable. The twitter fight, insinuating a reporters wife was ugly... dumb.

But seriously, that's the basis for the 'bad guy' hate?

Yall would have driven Terrel Owens, Warren Sapp, Randy Moss, and a lot of other HOFers off the team for BS that often comes from being over the top competitive and hyper aggressive characters... attributes that actually contribute to the 'hyper ' play on the field.

Just wait until Spoon starts to get comfortable and letting his colors fly. He'll probably see the same nonsense blowback.

xray

Reaction score
Harvin , Prosise , Penny and now Adams , would all like to thank the Seahawk organization , and especially their fans , for the undying love and support they received during their combined 3,073 practices and games missed during their time with the team . A special thanks to PC & JS will be given in a private ceremony . ;)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You hit on some and swing and miss on others. EVERY team in the league does. This Adams thing just needs to end. They took a shot, it didn't work out, the trade sucked. Next

Mase

Reaction score
I've always thought it was shitty to shit on a player who has dealt with serious injuries playing football for our entertainment. You have no idea what this guy has dealt with. It's a shame and I wish him the best.
- Hawkstorian, 99.9% of the time I take this exact approach. Even if a player has generally not lived up to hype, injuries suck and these guys by playing the way we love watching them play, expose themselves to these injuries. I don't even hold the trade against him. Of the Harvin, Graham, Adams trifecta, Adams was the one who made the most sense.

- However, bad guys are bad guys, and even if they play for my team, I have no problem hoping they fail on a grand scale. I believe Adams is a bad human being. A first rate douche if you will. So I understand your sentiment, but I won't be shedding any tears when he is gone, from the Hawks or from the league.

Mase

King Dog

Reaction score
Did that feel good? This front office does plenty of good stuff.
Sure did. I remember thinking maybe we would have to give up a 2nd and maybe something else for him. Nope two firsts. Dumb

Currently though, I'm just as annoyed for giving up a 2nd for Leonard Williams which may end up just being a 10 game rental 😡

cymatica

Reaction score
Came back again in the same circumstances for the same reason, and basically killed his whole career and probably the rest of his life.

Lol no. He's set for life. He literally has the funds and connections to do whatever he wants. He can front the cash to start any business or make any investment he chooses.

The NFL is a short career for 99% of the players and most don't make the money Adams made, many have career ending injuries before their big payday. He's not a cop or firefighter who put his life on the line for average pay while getting severely injured, he's a multi-million dollar athlete who got injuries that didn't even keep him off the field.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
The only certified bad guy that has played for us is Jerramy Stevens. I'm sure if I put more thought into it there are a few others.

Beyond that, Lots of flawed, greedy, emotional, and narcissistic blowhards. Highly competitive elite athletes tend to be that way. Many more guys are genuine and generous but I can't possibly discern which is which, even though we get little clues along the way. I don't hold much against Russ as I can at least understand why he made the decisions he did.

I'm just defending Jamal because it should be obvious that he fought like heck to come back from an injury that should have ended his career. Pete should have never put him on the field, which isn't Jamal's fault in my very distant viewpoint.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Damn right. Dude made everything about himself. Didn't care about his teammates, slandered coaches, rushed back from injury when he knew he wasn't ready but didn't care that it hurt the team.

Wait... are we talking about Russ or Jamal??

Oh, yeah. That time he flicked off the coaching staff... wait...

Or that interview he gave after the game when he proclaimed himself the best corner in the game... screaming and spitting all over the mic...no, that wasn't him either.

The thing I find comical is I'm sure many of the folks who want to crucify Jamal for whatever it is they want to crucify him for, probably give Me3 a pass for all of his on the field and off the field antics.

On the field - throwing his teammates under the bus to elevate himself... scheming to get the FO fired. Lying about asking for a trade while trying to get Hawks players to go with him, coming back from injury early, redusing to play the game any other way but his own... off the field - skimming money from his charity to line the pockets of his friends, throwing his former team under the bus... etc.

For all the talk about how bad a teammate he was or how cancerous he was, I don't remember him raising any degree of stink for being used as a cover safety when that was never his strength and being left out of position in a failed defensive scheme. He shut his mouth and played. Meanwhile guys like Carlos Dunlap were happy to question the scheme in public.

The dude was injured. When he was on the field he played as hard as anyone else.

His 'altercation' with medical staff, regrettable. The twitter fight, insinuating a reporters wife was ugly... dumb.

But seriously, that's the basis for the 'bad guy' hate?

Yall would have driven Terrel Owens, Warren Sapp, Randy Moss, and a lot of other HOFers off the team for BS that often comes from being over the top competitive and hyper aggressive characters... attributes that actually contribute to the 'hyper ' play on the field.

Just wait until Spoon starts to get comfortable and letting his colors fly. He'll probably see the same nonsense blowback.

Had to make it about Wilson somehow right? Did Russ visit too many kids at the hospital for your taste or something? Was the Seahawks man of the year awards in 2014 and 2020 too much for you? Maybe it was his Walter Peyton man of the year award in 2020. Maybe its the 13 million his charity raised and gave to cancer research and other areas. That's more than you could ever earn for any charity.

Oh your upset because after years of getting killed he finally spoke up against the horrid Olines he had to suffer behind. And once it was set in stone that nothing was ever going to change, yeah he went after the front office to force a change whether it was him being traded or a new coaching staff. Don't blame him a bit.

Carlos Dunlap? Lol, yeah he opened his mouth and told the incompetent staff that he wasn't being used right and he wasn't. Scheming to players strengths has always been an issue with Carroll led teams. He complained and they changed the scheme for him and guess what,,,,poof. He had a great second half of the season. You lay a lot of blame on the feet of the wrong people.

If spoon ever starts running his chops and starts acting like Adams then yeah, he'll be called out for it. Why shouldn't he be?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sure did. I remember thinking maybe we would have to give up a 2nd and maybe something else for him. Nope two firsts. Dumb

Currently though, I'm just as annoyed for giving up a 2nd for Leonard Williams which may end up just being a 10 game rental 😡
Meh, they're going to cut bait and move on. I'm so over the Adams crap.

hugecanoli

Reaction score

To playing in the UFL.

Just be gone already.

Yikes.

Latest posts