Jamal

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Must be talking about the opportunity to assault & intimidate another doctor on the sidelines.

I normally don't jump into these types of "bashing" threads but, last season, that was unforgivable.

xray

Reaction score
The beginning , middle and end of everything that really matters to 90% of the players in professional sports is money . Watch them keeping that in mind .

rjdriver

Reaction score
Jamal brings the hate on himself. There's a reason a lot of us havn't directed the same level of vitriol towards Chris McIntosh, Chris Carson, Marcus Tubbs, Ricardo Lockette, Cliff Avril, Kam Chancellor, Lamar King, Anthony Simmons, Lofa Tatupu, Pork Chop Womack, Deon Butler, Walter Thurmond, Baraka Atkins, Jeremy Lane, DJ Hackett, Sidney Rice, Cedric Woodard, Paul Richardson, Thomas Rawls, Kenny Easley, Zach Miller, etc etc etc.; players who either suffered with chronic injury throughout their careers or had their career truncated by an especially pernicious one.

I don't wish Jamal bone cancer or anything like that, but I'm not weeping for this entitled blowhard POS for making himself irrelevant while banking $80 million from the Seahawks. His inevitable release will epitomize the phrase "addition by subtraction". It'll be the Best Release in the Naaaaation.
CJ Prosise feels particularly hurt and left out by your post.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Holy shit you people. Dude came in intending to use his over-the-top talent to get a Superb Owl with us. Injured the hell out of himself in your service. Came back before the injuries were healed in an attempt to give you what you want. Came back again in the same circumstances for the same reason, and basically killed his whole career and probably the rest of his life. Expresses that he has hope to kill himself for you one more time, and y'all say all this bullshit about him. Some of y'all are just f'in pathetic. I mean, just look at yourselves. Criminy!
Adams' "over the top talent" was one dimension. He was great at rushing the passer, setting a record for sacks in one season by a safety, but he was a liability in coverage and was anything but a ball hawk, having footballs bounce off his face mask. Additionally, in order for him to play to his one strength, the defense had to give up something. Once offenses figured him out and started accounting for him, the bottom fell out of his sack production and our pass defense spiraled down to 2nd worst in the league. He hasn't had a quarterback sack since December of 2020, and that can't all be attributed to his injuries. After two seasons with us, Pete still hadn't figured out how to use him.

And FYI the vast majority of posters here don't particularly care for the guy and want to move on for him, so you just called about 80% of this community "f'in pathetic". I call that "f'in pathetic."

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I'd say that most of you have never had a life-changing injury while doing something you love, and it shows. I have. Money is nice, but it doesn't make up for that.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'd say that most of you have never had a life-changing injury while doing something you love, and it shows. I have. Money is nice, but it doesn't make up for that.
During the course of my 69 trips around the sun, I've had a number of life changing events that I've had to deal with that's greater than or equal to an injury that prevented a person from doing something they love.

Rat

Reaction score
CJ Prosise feels particularly hurt and left out by your post.
I left out Prosise and Rashaad Penny because they actually did get a lot of crap from the fans for their injuries, although it was a bit different since injuries are just part of the equation with Adams. If Adams was just snakebit, but not a ***** off the field, he'd probably just get like 30% of the hate he does now. Prosise seemed like a standup guy, and the only other thing I remember Penny getting criticism for was arriving to his first camp out of shape.

Hawknight

Reaction score

I left out Prosise and Rashaad Penny because they actually did get a lot of crap from the fans for their injuries, although it was a bit different since injuries are just part of the equation with Adams. If Adams was just snakebit, but not a ***** off the field, he'd probably just get like 30% of the hate he does now. Prosise seemed like a standup guy, and the only other thing I remember Penny getting criticism for was arriving to his first camp out of shape.
If I remember right, I think Penny spent just about as much time out injured as Adams. Seemed like he was always sidelined.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Harvin , Prosise , Penny and now Adams , would all like to thank the Seahawk organization , and especially their fans , for the undying love and support they received during their combined 3,073 practices and games missed during their time with the team . A special thanks to PC & JS will be given in a private ceremony . ;)
This came to my mind and wondered if someone noticed the injury patterns.
Procise drove me insane and where is he now?
The rest did too in their own way .. Pete would talk so much code like there
was hope they would play and then oops seasons over again.
Another thing I will not miss and I love PC but hopefully with this new staff
those days are over.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Prez going to have to change his name to…

Ja Ma Clinton-Nix,

because he’s just been impeached.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Did I hear correctly that they only eat 7 mil vs. 17 by waiting until June 1st to cut him? IF that's the case, just wait.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Meh, they're going to cut bait and move on. I'm so over the Adams crap.
I just hope they get off this over valuing the safety position bandwagon they've been on for so long and focus on attacking the ball immediately at shorter range. I like having good safeties but I prefer they don't see so much action deep.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I just hope they get off this over valuing the safety position bandwagon they've been on for so long and focus on attacking the ball immediately at shorter range. I like having good safeties but I prefer they don't see so much action deep.
Same here. And on the offensive side of the ball, wide receivers and running backs. I hope that they give a little more love to the big uglies, the boys in the trenches on both sides of the LOS.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. But, TOTALLY different coaching staff and no more Pete. Who really knows how that all went down behind closed doors?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Jamal Adams, as used by Carroll and Hurtt, was a liability in the Seahawks defense. No idea if Macdonald will have a better plan for him. I *expect* to see him released at the time that will save the Hawks the most cash. Drama in the meantime.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Jamal Adams, as used by Carroll and Hurtt, was a liability in the Seahawks defense. No idea if Macdonald will have a better plan for him. I *expect* to see him released at the time that will save the Hawks the most cash. Drama in the meantime.
Guys don’t get better as they age.