Jamal

Mizak

Reaction score
Asked if Adams is in the plans of new coach Mike Macdonald, Schneider allowed there’s a chance he won’t be.

“Is he in his plans?’’ Schneider said. “Yeah, I mean, we’ll find out. We’ll keep working through things. … We’re still trying to figure all that out.’’

He gone.

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
I think he’s saying an opportunity to land anywhere, that someone will give him a chance.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Jamal Adams looking forward to another opportunity to visit his physical therapist for rehab. He unfortunately tore his ACL typing that tweet. Stay tuned for more information.

Rat

Reaction score
Asked if Adams is in the plans of new coach Mike Macdonald, Schneider allowed there’s a chance he won’t be.

“Is he in his plans?’’ Schneider said. “Yeah, I mean, we’ll find out. We’ll keep working through things. … We’re still trying to figure all that out.’’

He gone.
Schneider: "He's on the team until he's not."

Rat

Reaction score
I've always thought it was shitty to shit on a player who has dealt with serious injuries playing football for our entertainment. You have no idea what this guy has dealt with. It's a shame and I wish him the best.
Jamal brings the hate on himself. There's a reason a lot of us havn't directed the same level of vitriol towards Chris McIntosh, Chris Carson, Marcus Tubbs, Ricardo Lockette, Cliff Avril, Kam Chancellor, Lamar King, Anthony Simmons, Lofa Tatupu, Pork Chop Womack, Deon Butler, Walter Thurmond, Baraka Atkins, Jeremy Lane, DJ Hackett, Sidney Rice, Cedric Woodard, Paul Richardson, Thomas Rawls, Kenny Easley, Zach Miller, etc etc etc.; players who either suffered with chronic injury throughout their careers or had their career truncated by an especially pernicious one.

I don't wish Jamal bone cancer or anything like that, but I'm not weeping for this entitled blowhard POS for making himself irrelevant while banking $80 million from the Seahawks. His inevitable release will epitomize the phrase "addition by subtraction". It'll be the Best Release in the Naaaaation.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Jamal brings the hate on himself. There's a reason a lot of us havn't directed the same level of vitriol towards Chris McIntosh, Chris Carson, Marcus Tubbs, Ricardo Lockette, Cliff Avril, Kam Chancellor, Lamar King, Anthony Simmons, Lofa Tatupu, Pork Chop Womack, Deon Butler, Walter Thurmond, Baraka Atkins, Jeremy Lane, DJ Hackett, Sidney Rice, Cedric Woodard, Paul Richardson, Thomas Rawls, Kenny Easley, Zach Miller, etc etc etc.; players who either suffered with chronic injury throughout their careers or had their career truncated by an especially pernicious one.

I don't wish Jamal bone cancer or anything like that, but I'm not weeping for this entitled blowhard POS for making himself irrelevant while banking $80 million from the Seahawks. His inevitable release will epitomize the phrase "addition by subtraction". It'll be the Best Release in the Naaaaation.
Slow clap gif

cymatica

Reaction score
I've always thought it was shitty to shit on a player who has dealt with serious injuries playing football for our entertainment. You have no idea what this guy has dealt with. It's a shame and I wish him the best.
I don't. When you choose a path in life to make millions of dollars to provide entertainment for people who invest a lot of money to be entertained, you accept all the good and the bad that comes with it. If you can't deal with trolls and s talkers, then get a normal job.

These athletes should be grateful they live in the best time in history to make a living doing what they do, poor babies if they have to take some heat from fans. Yeah I sure I do have no idea what he deals with never having to worry about a mortgage payment and food prices, how selfish of me.

Latest posts