Jamal Adams makes this team worse.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
He was never going to be the same after the injury. And he was a bit of a bust even before the injury...

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hot take, but I don't really think he did anything wrong there. Had an effect on the play. I put that more on the OLB.

Would've been nice to come away with the sack, yes, but he's far from the issue there. Good play by Howell to float it over Mafe, who should've been in a better position to prevent that pass. Shit happens.

getnasty

Reaction score
If you are going to blitz with him you are going to open up garbage tds like that. That effort was terrible.
Effort was great, maybe to good. Needs to gather himself and make the tackle. His execution sucked.

Kinger95

Reaction score
at one point he had a straight line drive shot to Howell and just flew past. Bang bang play

renofox

Reaction score
Effort was great, maybe to good. Needs to gather himself and make the tackle. His execution sucked.
But we've seen this exact "execution" countless times already.

Uncoachable, and causes huge plays for the other team. Over and over and over.

OP
OP
bevellisthedevil

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Adams apologists everywhere. You really have to make that tackle. Makes zero sense if you have a straight clean shot on him and you can't break down and hit him at all.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Hot take, but I don't really think he did anything wrong there. Had an effect on the play. I put that more on the OLB.
Partially agree: Missing an open field tackle on a QB happens all the time. But, it sure seems like when a player misses a play that he really should make, bad stuff happens.

The full bad isn't on him. But, he had every opportunity to stop it from happening.

OP
OP
bevellisthedevil

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Partially agree: Missing an open field tackle on a QB happens all the time. But, it sure seems like when a player misses a play that he really should make, bad stuff happens.

The full bad isn't on him. But, he had every opportunity to stop it from happening.
Fair enough.

Latest posts