Jalen Carter pulled over for speeding (Last Year)

ivotuk

Reaction score
My mistake. I saw "2 weeks ago" on the youtube site, and several others that were recent, so thought it was fairly new. Per several articles I read, the video was only "recently" released. Instead it's about 6 months old. Either way, it shows a pattern of disregard for safe driving.

In the footage, taken on Sept. 22, 2022, an officer pulls Carter over on Atlanta Highway. The police report says that the Georgia offensive lineman was clocked driving 89 miles per hour in a 45-mile-per-hour zone.

He has his cell phone in his lap. Other people's live aren't as important as him driving and screwing with his cell phone at the same time.

Illegal tint on the side windows, illegal tint on the windshield. Do NOT draft this guy!

Last edited:

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
He has his cell phone in his lap. Other people's live aren't as important as him driving and screwing with his cell phone at the same time.

Illegal tint on the side windows, illegal tint on the windshield. Do NOT draft this guy!

So unless you are being sarcastic ivotuk, I'm understanding that you have first hand knowledge of him being on his phone while driving in this instance and because he has tinted windows albeit too dark we shouldn't draft him. With this reasoning I suppose we shouldn't have extended Geno because he has a DUI.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Maybe his draft status should be based on his play on the field and not his driving skills.

CPHawk

Reaction score

I see half of Seattle driving the same way everyday. He’ll fit right in here in Washington state.