Jake Curhan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
For those of you that really pay close attention to the oline play, how do you think Curhan did at RT? No sacks on Russ. Does he have a chance to pan out for a future regular starter?

Jville

Reaction score
O'yea ..............................

Jake Curhan is focused in a supportive developmental program.

He is in the right place at exactly the right time.

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
pmedic920":3rle6pa7 said:
My eyes saw

Jane Curtain

My brain said wait a minute, SNL content needs to be in the lounge.

Lol@myself.

I hope he played better than Jane Curtain…

AgentDib

Reaction score
A couple of Penny's big runs were both around the right side and also after contact. That makes Curhan look good in the running game.

The all-22 isn't out yet but it seemed like the entire OL did pretty well. A lot of that is because Russ got the ball out quickly for the most part and Penny ran hard through contact so I would give Russ and Penny the lions share of the credit.

However, that also indicates that when the OL looks awful it is partly because the ball isn't coming out fast enough and the RBs are going down more easily.

Thankfully we have a great opportunity on Sunday to see how the improving offense handles a good Rams DL that has given us tons of problems over the last few years.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Just in reviewing highlights, I'd be surprised if he isn't tabbed the starter the rest of the way. He looked lost a couple of times, and speed rushers will give him trouble (there's what, one or two right tackles that don't consistently have this problem?), but he looks like a player that's going to stick around.

He looks like some dude that's about to deliver your new refrigerator, but I don't care. It's probably what helped him land in the Hawks' lap as an UDFA.

Side note: Phil Haynes had a few stand-out blocks, too.

Man, it'd be exciting if Curhan and Haynes stick, and Lewis regains form.

Jville

Reaction score
Wednesday Round-Up: Jake Curhan On First NFL Start - 'That's Kind Of What I Do' >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/wednesday-round-up-jake-curhan-on-first-nfl-start-that-s-kind-of-what-i-do[/urltargetblank]

Hour 4 - Jake Curhan & El Hombre (pod cast) >>> [urltargetblank]https://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/podcast_player/?a=cccaa8da-0cf7-4ac5-85a4-adff0022b4d4&sid=1013&n=Wyman+and+Bob[/urltargetblank]

...................... good to here from Jake. :biggthumpup:

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Mike Solari should get some credit for having these guys ready to go. There has been a lot of shuffling around this year.

Latest posts