It's all about the Chicken

StoneCold

Reaction score
I'm not certain if ADB was saying something he wasn't saying, but I know we'll find out when he catches a pass on Sunday. Is it over the right shoulder or the left? It will all be clear then.

SC

seahawk 17

Reaction score
kpak76":gno26v53 said:
Albertsons.

If you dont believe me go buy their fried chicken at the deli.

Believe it or not. Hands down the best fried chicken you can get, and less expensive.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":5wt3i3x4 said:
By the way if you're doing fried chicken at home its gotta be fried in a big cast iron skillet and floating in about an inch or so of your favorite grease!

Up in Kitsap County Wa. back in the mid-80's, there was a place called RORKYS and in my 67 Years, there hasn't been a more delicious chicken...ever.
It was broasted and absolutely the juiciest, (I believe it was pressure cooked) and most flavorful chicken there ever has been, and in fact, I've considered starting up a restaurant here in Longview Wa., but was unable to find the original franchise to get it off the ground.
As far as fried chicken at home?, you are absolutely correct, if you're not using a cast iron skillet, you're only cheating your taste buds out of scrumptious, my Mother spoiled me with her cooking of almost everything in those, including fried Razor Clams, Venison, and Chicken.
Back in the day, there was only Shortening, or Lard to fry your fixn's in, but over time, people have come to the realization that a steady diet of this, was hard as hell on their arteries LOL.

Seafan

Reaction score
I can see why there was such a fuss in the locker room. No one can agree on the best chicken.

When you have:

El Pollo Loco,
Albertson's
Chick-Fil-la
Chuch's
Popeyes
KFC
Cane's
Bush's

and you have a place that sells more fried chicken than all of them, you have a winner --

Bill Miller's.

I must confess I like Albertson's but they moved out of town several years ago.

dunceface

Reaction score
kpak76":1x7a1bsk said:
Albertsons.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

full disclosure I've never had church's but Albertsons chicken is the tits

kpak76

Reaction score
dunceface":2onuijv4 said:
kpak76":2onuijv4 said:
Albertsons.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Dude im going to have nightmares of that avatar of yours.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":26etmqzr said:
Back in the day, there was only Shortening, or Lard to fry your fixn's in, but over time, people have come to the realization that a steady diet of this, was hard as hell on their arteries LOL.

God forbid, the key is that in the "olden" days we worked all of that "bad" stuff off... now we just sit around at our computers posting on an NFL forum... I think that's probably what's really bad for us. :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am totally shocked ....really really shocked that no one has actually posted the most favorite chicken place of all....It is like a meat wagon there...and no one has posted it....Dayum....Hooters. Wow. I need to get rid of a lunch punch card too. We lost our hooters....cant be seen anywhere here. Prolly go up to my friends place in Spokane and see if he wants it. His wife likes the shrimp or some such there. At least he can get something decent out of it.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":2lkok0pp said:
scutterhawk":2lkok0pp said:

God forbid, the key is that in the "olden" days we worked all of that "bad" stuff off... now we just sit around at our computers posting on an NFL forum... I think that's probably what's really bad for us. :D
LOL, Can't argue that.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":2975l1mm said:
I like Nando's. You all got Nando's?

peri-peri is the shit!

It's all about that Peri Peri these days.

dunceface

Reaction score
kpak76":3lzilqie said:
dunceface":3lzilqie said:
kpak76":3lzilqie said:
Albertsons.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Dude im going to have nightmares of that avatar of yours.

Tumblr ne95w0diRg1qlkvaio1 400

Latest posts