Its a hard choice

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
snackdaddy":3noxcsd2 said:
First I'll say this, yes I am a Rams fan. Been one for a long time since they were in LA. Second, I hate the 49ers with a passion. And that what makes this final game for my team so difficult. We win, we help the 49ers possible get home field advantage throughout the playoffs and more games in that gawd awful place they call Candlestick.

But a win gives us 3 straight the end the season and the first non losing season since 2006. And it would go a long way to feeling pretty good about next year with all the young players getting ready to make their mark on the league. Plus, we get maybe the number two pick in the draft via the RGIII trade.

So who do I pull for? Hard for me to pull against my own team. But I hate the 49ers that much. I'm not a Seahawks fan by any stretch, but if it comes down the them or the 49ers, I take the Seahawks 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

I'm conflicted. I want you guys to win the division, but I don't want to lose to you guys either. I guess the best scenario would be for the Cardinals to beat the 49ers and the Rams to beat the Seahawks.

Seems appropriate here to remind Rams fans how to cheer for their team:

[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]