Insider Info

blue 22

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":xbzlxaz1 said:
They must have a small glimmer of hope he will return if they didn't IR him right away.

But yeah.. this sucks. Wagner is a huge part to the defense.

pretty sure pete said he will be playing soon. dont sweat it guys! :D

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2cs658tj said:
chris98251":2cs658tj said:
dumbrabbit":2cs658tj said:
Honestly I'd rather to waited to hear Pete Carroll say it. Not criticizing. Shouldn't have clicked this thread. But It's more fun to hear news from Pete Carroll or John Schneider rather than someone on a message board who's friend is a "source".

Edit: Not sure if "Fun" is the correct word, but I'd just rather would hear news from someone actually from the Seahawks.

Talking down someones information because you don't want to see it isn't exactly good taste. Actually if you just want to hear Seahawks news from a broadcast media source why do you participate in a message board? The news and details of information here come from all over and only a minor percentage is Seahawks sourced. Knowing insider information from a credible source is something that this forum has prided itself on for years. I am sure many others do appreciate the effort of those that share it here.

I 2nd it. :{)

3rd it. Aros has always had pretty legit sources, not that I will always like hearing it but it's kinda nice to have that "insider" scoop on stuff. Keep in mind, the FO has always been tight lipped about injuries, so hoping to hear it from them is like waiting for blue skies here during the gray season.

Loosing BWags sucks but as has always been the case with this team, next man up, Coyle is a little under sized, which concerns me for his longevity in this league but that KPL has some potential. I liked what I saw from that young man on Sunday, sure we gave up some runs, and Bobby would have helped that but we did ok with what we had.

HansGruber

Reaction score
HawkFan72":24pta0k2 said:
HawKnPeppa":24pta0k2 said:
Tech Worlds":24pta0k2 said:
Looks like our run defense isn't going to improve anytime soon.
Might as well put Coyle at MLB and let Wright play next to him at WSLB. With KJ at MLB, we suffer against the run.

You obviously were not watching when Coyle was at MLB in the Cowboys game. The middle of the field was an open track field for the Cowboys.

Coyle looked good yesterday.

And you're really going to grade him, in his first pro game, against DeMarco Murray?? OK then. In that case, I guess there aren't any good MLBs in the entire NFL right now.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Aros I hope you continue to do this. One of the best things about this board IMO.

I'm as bummed as anyone but excited to see KPL get a chance. I hope they leave Irvin at DE and shuffle the other guys around to make it work.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am actually surprised that some fans don't want to hear insider info. I don't know if I should take it personally or not, but I promise you my source is legit and I have no desire to sensationalize anything. I am merely passing on the info I am given assuming MOST of you would like to know, good news or not.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm done with Wright. He is my defensive goat so far. He simply is a liability in pass coverage.

I'm down with letting Coyle get his feet wet and get some valuable experience.

Jville

Reaction score
HansGruber":2mq3mwaj said:
HawkFan72":2mq3mwaj said:
HawKnPeppa":2mq3mwaj said:
Tech Worlds":2mq3mwaj said:
Looks like our run defense isn't going to improve anytime soon.
Might as well put Coyle at MLB and let Wright play next to him at WSLB. With KJ at MLB, we suffer against the run.

You obviously were not watching when Coyle was at MLB in the Cowboys game. The middle of the field was an open track field for the Cowboys.

Coyle looked good yesterday.

And you're really going to grade him, in his first pro game, against DeMarco Murray?? OK then. In that case, I guess there aren't any good MLBs in the entire NFL right now.
Brock Coyle had a rather solid game yesterday. He appears to be filling in for the loss of Heath Farwell very nicely in both goal line stands and on special teams. Coyle doesn't have that rare 4.4 speed. But, I have little doubt he can play in the middle and grow into the NFL game.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Aros":1h2ksh57 said:
I am actually surprised that some fans don't want to hear insider info. I don't know if I should take it personally or not, but I promise you my source is legit and I have no desire to sensationalize anything. I am merely passing on the info I am given assuming MOST of you would like to know, good news or not.

Keep doing what you're doing. I know the majority on here love it.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
I for one love the insider info., don't stop feeding us brother...

But can we get one that goes something like "Hawks rape Lions in a blockbuster trade, send 2016 7th round pick and left-over supply of Tate jerseys to Lions for C. Johnson and N. Suh and cash??

hawkfan68

Reaction score
austinslater25":39ywra6b said:
Aros":39ywra6b said:

Keep doing what you're doing. I know the majority on here love it.

^^ This....Thanks Aros for sharing insider info, it's much appreciated.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Aros":cejtupqv said:
Forget those idiots. some people wouldn't be happy if you gave them a million bucks.

I enjoy the reports, please keep it up

Sac

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3kpam3sr said:
Bobby Wagner is awesome when he plays, too bad he's turning into Marcus Tubbs health wise.
Wagner is having micro fracture knee surgery because he's a freakish 300+ lbs athlete whose knees can't handle the stress of playing pro football?

He didn't look that big to me.

Steve2222

Reaction score
He has the same injury as Okung from last year. Okung missed like 9 games. I was expecting this and thought it was pretty common knowledge.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":245f09lk said:
hawkfan68":245f09lk said:
Bobby Wagner is awesome when he plays, too bad he's turning into Marcus Tubbs health wise.
Wagner is having micro fracture knee surgery because he's a freakish 300+ lbs athlete whose knees can't handle the stress of playing pro football?

He didn't look that big to me.

I wasn't making a comparison of the type of injuries each dealt with or is dealing with. It was more of a comparison of their impact to the team. When Tubbs was able to play, the defense played much better than when he was out. Wagner has the same effect. Unfortunately both of them seem to get hurt quite a bit. Wagner missed games last year and now again is missing games this year. Tubbs missed more games than he played. Sorry I wasn't clearer.